The GAME | Chapter 22-Deal..

(From now on, the clones names will just be bold like Greenys..Also..Im so fucking sorry if this chapter took so long :,( )

(NICOLES POV)

Hyper isn't any fucking help to this plan or anything at all, motherfucker still believes that Greeny is a good person! Like the hell he is.. Anyway, Everyone else has mixed feelings about him. I still hate his guts after making me CUT MY EYE. I can't see from it but at least I have the other one! Despite all that, Hyper wants him back even though Greeny hates him the most out of all of us. Im guessing because Hyper was the one who took him over to the caves and didn't fucking warn him.. But whatever.

I tested the portal to see if it works. It does but I can't really stay for a bunch of time because the other Brigid saw me one time and...that was awkward.

After Greeny left we all just got used to it..We didn't forget the guy but, I guess we had to? Hyper still misses him, but I don't! That green motherfucker was a bitch just like Tyce! I'm happy that he left for gods sake. I always hate it when Hyper mentions him around me or just talks about him in general. And he clearly forgot about it..
"C'mon Nicole! Greeny wasn't that bad!"

"NOT THAT BAD? HE WAS BADDER THAN ANYONE HERE!"

"At least he said sorry!"

"I DON'T GIVE A SH-"

Nethr then burst into the room, looking tired and stressed. We both turned over at him and he tried to explain, "Th..e portal..it- its closing!" Nethr said, struggling to breath. My eyes went wide..how could it be closing..? I grabbed Hypers arm and dashed to the portal. And of course, Nethr was right. "Do you think we should bring the gun..?" Hyper mumbled. I looked back at the house and back at the rapidly closing portal. "Maybe not, besides what if they have one?" I said as some others came over.

Without warning, I threw Hyper into the portal and the others went in. I think about 11 went in.. Logi, PK, Tippers, Tyce, Hyper, Me, Irish, Razu, Quicksand, Cole, and Brigid!  Dang thats a lot- But back to the portal, After we all went to the other side the portal closed. There were stars almost everywhere and a house in the distance..? Whatever, I just hope Greenys here so I can beat the living shit outta him..

(TYCES POV)

Our clones arrived to where we are somehow, buttt I don't really want to tell them. Maybe a  surprise? Ehh whatever, I went over to see Quicksand and it looks like she saw them too. She then ran over to tell Hyper- oh shit... well
there goes the surprise..
"Wait, they are WHAT?!" Greeny yelled.

"Yeah! I saw them!" Quicksand said pointing to the door.

"How the hell.." Hyper muttered.

Next thing you know, the door flung open and Nicole with a few others that we somewhat knew. Greenys eyes widened as they all came in. The one who looked a bit happy was Tippers i guess? Logi and Logi stared at each other in disbelief lol. "There you are..Nicole said glaring at Greeny. She grinned as he backed up, "Don't miss me? Thats fine. Didn't miss you as much as this sharp-head!" She nudged Hyper and he rolled his eyes.

"Well then, how bout' you all explain how the hell you got here and why," Nicole said. "Why should we? We have reasons.." Her clone said bitterly, Nicole shot her a glare. I looked at my clone and saw that he lost the little sharp tooth. He noticed me looking at him and sighed, "Dude what went wrong with you?" I said jokingly. "Oh just the normal collecting shark teeth bizz, you know who did it probably.." He answered back.