Chapter-1 (Heart break)

Anirudh and Manorama did the wedding drama.Everyone was shocked. Bondita was heart broken. Ksj (kaka sasurji) was angry.

Ksj: What did you do Anirudh?
How could you do this to bahu?

Ani: I did the right thing.I like Manorama and she is my beloved wife from now on.

Bondita who was silent till now suddenly asked,

Bondita: If she's your wife then, who am I?

She was staring at his eyes, tears dripping out of those big doe eyes making Anirudh's
heart bleed. But he didn't stop them, he didn't comfort her. He wanted her to not to be obsessed with their marriage which would distract her from her studies. He never considered her his wife. For him she's his responsibility. Through her he wants to show everyone what a self established educated Indian woman looks like. She is his pride. With her he would set up example for others.
Anirudh harshly spoke,

Ani: You are just my responsibility.

Ksj: Anirudh!

Ani: Kaka , I told you Manorama is my only wife from now on . I'm taking her home. You can do other necessary post marriage rituals.

He then looked at Bondita who was looking down at the ground now.And said,

Ani: Soon child marriage would be banned. Then you won't be my wife anymore.

Everyone present started talking about this shocking news that they just received.

Person 1: Is he dumping his wife because of that New woman?

Person 2: Yes! We all heard it right. May be she couldn't keep him happy that's why he is dumping her.

Person 3: She didn't do her wife's duty well. And that's why he became unhappy.
Now she would become a leftover woman.

Bondita's world stopped spinning, she was shocked. She couldn't believe what he said. Why was he so angry when she asked for wife rights. And what is everyone talking about? What does Leftover woman means? Why are they misunderstanding her. She tried her best as his wife. She did everything Ksj asked her to do. But Patibabu became more angry after everything. So now is he going to leave her? Didn't he promise to stand by her side always. To protect her. Then, what about now.

Bondita: No I don't accept this marriage. You are only my Patibabu.I won't let that woman take you away.

Saying this, Bondita went Infront of Manorama and tried to wipe the sindoor. Seeing her behaving like this Anirudh became angry,so he pushed her away and stood Infront of Manorama.

Ani: What are you doing? Since when did you become like this? Don't you know how to respect elders. Is this what I taught you? I'm ashamed of you Bondita.

Bondita fell on the ground Ksj quickly picked her up.

Ksj: Anirudh! I won't tolerate my bahu's disrespect.

Ksj and Anirudh were arguing. But Bondita couldn't hear anything as her mind was going blank and eyes were becoming blurry. She fainted. Ksj held her. He panicked.

Ksj: Bahu what happened to you? Are you okay Bahu open your eyes. Bihari go get the car. We will go home.

Anirudh worriedly looks at Bondita. He was worried about her. He tried to hold her but Ksj moved his hand away.