Chapter-8 (Panchi)

Bondita finished making sweets. It was already 5 o'clock. She was tired. She hasn't even changed her school dress.

She went to her room. Her room had simple interior design. With a large bed, study table , dressing table and a large closet . Bondita opened the closet to take clothes.
The closet was filled with frocks , party gowns and skirts, there are also some shirts and pants which Misha bought for her as 14th her birthday gift.

Bondita took a pink long dress form the cupboard and went to take shower.

(The dress in the image is what she wore, her fashion sense changed)

When she came out of the bathroom , she saw Madhu standing Infront of her study table with a tray in her hands.

Bondita: Auntie..

Madhu: Oh thank God you came out of shower earlier. Come beta eat.. the food is getting cold.

Bondita: Thank you Auntie. I was really hungry.

Madhu: I should actually scold you. Why did you Skip lunch?.. Didn't I tell you that the entire family takes meals together.
Come now finish the food quickly.

Bondita: I'm sorry. Actually I haven't made sweets for a long time.. so it took me a lot of time.

Madhu: liar.. you were definitely experimenting to make something new and unique.. you are really getting more naughty these days...

Bondita: So you won't like if I'm naughty? And if I argue too much?

Madhu: no... I'd love you that way.

After Madhu left, Bondita started eating the sandwich it was tasty.
She likes the food that Madhu makes.. even though there are a lot of servants but Madhu still sometimes makes snacks for Misha and her..

After drinking juice . Bondita took out her Note books to do homework.

When the night falls the area around there house become more darker. Bondita went to the window and stared at the dark forest.

Even though she had already moved on from her dark past. But one question always comes to her mind.

Bondita: How is he now? Is he more happier than ever? Maybe It had became my habit caring for him.
But I shouldn't care anymore. Because I'm happy without him.

Her moment of tranquility broke when Misha barged into her room screaming..

Misha: Vinny!!!.. Let's go downstairs quickly. I heard the car horn. Panchi is here already.. come on...

Before she could even say anything she was already dragged out of the room by Misha...

When they came downstairs they saw a lot of people.

Bondita doesn't know any of them. Madhu was hugging a girl who would be around 18 years old. The girl was beautiful.
Arnav was talking to a guy who was around 20 years old. His name is Danish.

Behind him was another guy who was the same age as them. He was winking at Misha then he also looked at her with a surprised look.

Misha went to him running like a mad man.. and shouted

Misha: Kabiraa... You idiot why didn't you tell me that you are also coming.

Kabir: Why Mish? You didn't like my surprise? Oh.. were you going to prepare presents for me?

Misha: yes! I'd have prepare a danda to hit on your head. Why did you went to Canada with your brother. I haven't seen you all for 2 years. Do you know how lonely I was. Thank God, I had Vinny.

Panchi was listening to their conversation. She came near Misha and pinched her ears.

Panchi: Have you already forgotten you sister? And I missed you so much there.

Misha: Ahh! That hurts! Leave me Birdy.

Panchi: Then tell me who's Vinny?

Madhu: Panchi leave her. Let me introduce you to the new member of our family..