Chapter-7 (A happy family)

The car stopped in front of a mansion. Bondita was still lost in her thoughts. Misha called her out..

Misha: Vinny we've reached home. Come out of your Dreamland.

Bondita snapped out of her thoughts. And looked out of the car's window. That white mansion is her new home. Not because she lives there but because the people living here treats her like family.

She got down of the car. Then Misha pulled her towards home.

Misha: Come on Vinny, we are already late. Mom must be waiting for us. We also have to decorate the house.

Bondita: Did you bring balloons and flowers? You were busy having ice cream. :⁠-⁠|

Misha: I'm sure mom must have arranged them... After all her princess is coming back. We just have to enjoy the food and don't need to care for the rest.

Bondita: No you'll help aunty.

Misha: And what about you?

Bondita: I'm gonna make some sweets for Panchi didi... I just hope she likes them.

Misha: No worries! I love your sweets.. she would also love them..

Bondita: I don't know what she likes as I never met her before.

Misha: She likes anything related to food. As long as you feed her well she might even fall in love with you.

Bondita: Mish... You are never done with your nonsense right..

As they were arguing they didn't notice the Lady sitting on the sofa arranging balloons. She is Arnav's wife Madhu.

Madhu: Shut up both of you... Misha I can see that you have nothing to do so stop pissing Bondita. Come and help me..

Misha: Come on mom.. don't call her Bondita it sounds so old. Call her Vinny.. This name is cute just like her.

Madhu: Misha don't be rude.

Bondita: It's okay aunty. I also think Vinny sounds cute. Call me Vinny.

Madhu: You really have a lot of patience beta.. If it was anyone else Misha would have been beaten 10 times already.

Bondita: Aunty I'll go and make some sweets for Panchi didi.

Misha: I'll go and help her..

Madhu: No you'll help me with decorations. And Vinny don't be too nervous. Panchi would definitely like you.

Bondita left for the kitchen...

Arnav enters and saw Misha busy with the balloons puffing her cheeks. Madhu came near him.

Arnav: Where is Vinny?

Madhu: She went to make sweets for Panchi. This child is really hard working.
She always tries to make us happy.

Arnav: When Trilokchan dada entrusted Bondita to me I told him I'd take care of her like my own daughters. But she never gave me a chance to take care of her.

Madhu: You are right. She worked hard to get scholarship. In the beginning she never asked for money she used to do her classmates homework to earn money.

Arnav: Thank God, Misha told us about it. And we talked to her. But she still didn't want free money. So we let her take care of Misha.

Madhu: Then she even risked her life to save Misha that day. If Bondita didn't save her from drowning we would have lost our daughter.

Arnav: That was the first time I felt maybe having her around Misha is great. I honestly want to take care of her as I take care of Panchi and Misha.

Madhu: We have already accepted her. She will also accept us soon.