Chapter-17 ( Mysteries)

Days passed by and the new year's eve arrived...

Bondita: Misha.. we don't have much time left, we have to reach there before 7pm. Why do you have to go to shopping now?

Misha: Hey chill yaar.. It's only 11 am now. Moreover, we are going to shopping because of you..

Bondita: Me?..

Misha: Yes.. Mom said it's your first time performing on stage so she wants to make you feel beautiful.
She asked me to take you to buy a gorgeous dress. Vinny you are becoming my Mama's princess day by day...

Bondita became emotional hearing her words. She suddenly miss her Ma... She hasn't talked to her Ma for a long time. She miss her a lot today.

Bondita became sad. But still smiled and thanked Misha for accompanying her.
They enter a expensive clothing store with all kinds of collections.. there were Saree, Salwar kamiz, Skirts, Maxies, Dresses and Long gowns.

Bondita was looking at the shiffon and organza sarees. When Misha pulled towards the Gowns section. After searching for a long time Bondita finally liked a gown.

After that they went home and dressed up. And then left for the school.
The auditorium was crowded. The excitement of the students can be seen.

The trio went to back stage. The performance already started. People were cheering. Bondita was looking for Rohan when suddenly someone whispered in her ear,

Rohan: Are you looking for me Master?

Bondita's ear's felt hot. And turned red.

Bondita: Obviously. We have to perform together so I didn't want you to be late.

Rohan pulled her closer,

Rohan: How about we practice for a while?

Bondita looked into his eyes and was lost for a moment.

Misha: I'm sorry for the disappointment. But you guys can continue flirting later. Rohan it's time for your solo performance. Go up on stage.

After Rohan went on the stage and sang while playing guitar. He was starring at Bondita the entire time.

( Song: Tujhe Soch ta Hoon X Dewana kar Raha hai... Cover by Jalraj.. Guys this is one of my favorite song cover... it's on YouTube)

After some other performances it was their turn. And they went on stage.

When the 2 pairs started dancing people became excited and the stage performance soon turned into a ballroom dance.

Rohan was extra excited. Bondita and Rohan danced and laughed at the mess.

After sometime fireworks started. And they welcomed the new year together.

************

Malhotra Mansion,

The entire mansion was dimly lit up.

It was a deserted place on the outskirts of the city. The door opened and a guy entered the house. Even though he looks like a teenager his temperament was cold and indifferent which doesn't match his age. He is none other than Rohan.

He looked around the house and saw it's empty. He went to the stairs to go up stairs when a beautiful voice stopped him.

Kavya: Kaha gaye the?

Rohan turned around to look at her. She was wearing a black saree, holding a wine glass in her hand sitting on the armchair elegantly. He didn't notice her before because of the darkness.

The women was in her thirties. She was beautiful and charming. She was looking at Rohan. Even though there was a smile on her face but it didn't reach her eyes. Those beautiful eyes were emotionless which makes people shudder when they look into them.

Rohan: It's none of your business. Since when did you started to care about my life?

Kavya: Did you go there to meet her?

Then she turned her head to look at the table, there is a black and white picture of a couple.

In the picture the women was wearing a beautiful saree smiling at the man and the man was looking at her affectionately.

Kavya: The girl is beautiful. Do you still like her?

Rohan saw the picture. He angrily went there to snatch it from her.

Rohan: Don't you dare to touch it again. I'm warning you, stay away from her.

Kavya: umm.. boring.. I'm the only person who is helping you here. But you still behave so rudely with me. After all I'm your nominal mother, shouldn't you respect me?

Rohan sneered. And looked at her coldly.

Rohan: Do you think I'm a fool? I know he sent you here to keep an eye on me. But I won't allow you to get near her. Keep that in your mind Kavya.

Kavya: Don't be angry. I'm not interested in your girl. But don't forget master sent us here for a mission. We have to look for that tree spirit and go back. You can't be with her forever.