Chapter-22(Bittersweet)

It was already very late at night, Anirudh returns home.. He is in a very bad mood because of the court trials.

He went towards his study. But his steps halted when he saw Bondita's room was open. Anirudh became furious.

Anirudh: Who dared the enter her room?

Then he went into the room. It was clean and there were luggages and some clothes scattered on the bed. It was white night dress. He heard sound of water splashing coming out of the bathroom.

Anirudh thought, "looks like someone is residing here. But how can kaka let anyone stay in Bondita's room. Even I was not allowed to enter here. And I hate when someone tries to snatch my Bondita's things. "

As he was  furiously approaching the bathroom the door opened and he bumped into someone. 

Bondita came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel around her body. The towel was just above her knees. She forgot to lock the door and didn't bring any clothes inside while showering. And she didn't think that someone had the audacity to enter her room without knocking.

As they both bumped into each other. Bondita yelped. Anirudh caught Bondita as she was falling backwards. 

He held her arms and pulled her closer. His sight inadvertently landed on her neck. As he saw water dripping from her hair to her collarbone, sliding down her milky soft skin and vanishing after reaching the towel that covered her breasts. Her skin was glistering. His gaze moved upwards, from her neck to her chin, then he saw her pink patel like lips, as his gaze stayed there for a while. A sudden push brought him back to reality.

Bondita: Pervert! 

Bondita shouted, her face was already burning red from shame and anger.

Anirudh finally looked at her face. The girl had her eye brows frowned with obvious irritation and disdain. Her face was flushed, cheeks slightly rosy.

Her eyes were moist. Big eyes with dark brown pupils stared at him with contempt.  She was wrapped in a towel which highlighted the slight curves of her slander body. 

He's a straight man but he's not a pervert. He's also mad at himself for not being able to look away from her. As if some kind of magnetic force is pulling him towards her. He internally cursed at himself for being such a shameless pervert. As he stared at the angry beautiful girl. He never saw her here before. But still he felt those eyes were very familiar.

Bondita stared at the man who was lost in his thoughts while he's eyeing herself. She was very uncomfortable. And wanted to hide herself from his predatory gaze.
She hates to admit it but even though he had changed a lot, she still recognized him at first glance . It's Mr. Anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Bondita covered her chest with her arms and turned around. As her back was facing him she shouted angrily,

Bondita: Mr. Roy Choudhury, I never thought you were such a shameless person.

Anirudh came back to his senses. He was extremely flustered and ashamed. He also turned his back on her. And started to stutter, 

Anirudh: I am.. I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean it... I'm sorry..

As he apologized he hurriedly walked out of the room. And closed the door. Then outside of the room he leaned against the door with a sign of relief. he cursed himself,

Anirudh: What's wrong with you Anirudh. How could you act like that in front of a girl. Shame on you...

Inside the room, Bondita quickly grabbed her clothes and went inside the bathroom to change. She knows he's still standing outside. And after what happened today, she now barely trusts this man.