Chapter-16 ( Mr. Narcissist?)

3 days later,

Bondita had already prepared the list. It's already 11 am. They started practicing a while ago. Rohan was still late.  He tried to persuade her with a flower again but Bondita didn't give him any chance.

Bondita: Get lost. I don't wanna talk to you. 

Rohan: Bondita I'm sorry naa.. please forgive me one last time. I'll never be late again. I got late while picking up the flowers.

Bondita: who asked you to pick it? And why do you keep giving white roses?

She pouted her lips and moved her head to the other side.
Rohan sighed. And turned her around to face him.

Rohan: You know why I give you white roses? Because they remind me of you.

Bondita: I didn't understand.

Rohan smiled and said looking into her eyes,

Rohan: I'll explain it to you later.

Bondita blushed and moved away.
Misha and Kabir came there and broke their romantic moment.

Misha: Ewe.. Vinny you're also becoming like Panchi. Don't you guys get bored?

Kabir: Why don't you also try it Mish. Maybe you would like it too.

Misha: And with whom I would romance with?

Kabir: Oh.. come on Mish.. I'm always there for you.

Misha: Oh please.. no Thank you.. I wanna live a few more years. And romance aur shaadi means barbadi..

Bondita: You guys stop talking nonsense. There's nothing between us..

Rohan: Yes yes.. there is nothing between us except air...

Bondita noticed they were standing too close and pushed him away frustratedly.. MishBir laughed at them.

Rohan: ok.. jokes apart guys, but I'm really getting bored today. How about going out to do something interesting.

Misha: Bro you just read my mind. Even I wanna go on an outing. But kaha jaye?

Kabir: Mountain climbing chale?

Bondita: No.. I've acrophobia. I don't wanna go.

Kabir: Then how about horse riding? The weather is also good. 

Misha: Yeah.. horse riding sounds fun.

Bondita: I wanna go. But I've never ride a horse before. So I don't know how to...

Rohan: Don't worry dear... I'll teach you. You just have to trust me.

Bondita: No you don't have to bother..

Misha: Ok guys stop arguing again.. it's decided... Just go and get ready..

*********

After leaving home they went on a horrendous outing. Bondita was always confused about her feeling's for Rohan. But from today onwards she is sure that she hates this Narcissist. 

Initially They had planned to go on horse riding and he promised to teach her.. But some guys teased Bondita. And Rohan challenges them. ( Did this guy forgot it's her first time riding a horse?)
As a result her horse got out of control and she almost fell to break her legs. Fortunately  Rohan was able to save her.

Bondita after having such an excitingly horrible experience still showed patience and tried to forgive him. But this dumbass Rohan was still not satisfied and insisted on to compensate her because he ruined her day.

So he decided to take them on a long drive. Obviously Misha and Kabir tagged along.

But things still went wrong, the car broke down half way through the ride. Then they had to push it all Way to the market then get it fixed.

On their way back home, Rohan innocently asked her,

Rohan: Bondita do you want ice cream?

Bondita: No

Rohan: Chocolates?

Bondita: No

Rohan: Flowers?

Bondita was already pissed off. She took a long breathe to calm down, turned her head and said,

Bondita: No.. I don't want anything from you.

Rohan then looked down dejected , as if he had suffered a great loss. Bondita's heart softened seeing him like this. And was about to comfort him when,

He suddenly looked up and turned his head to look at her with determination and said in a firm tone,

Rohan: It looks like I can only use my body to pay you back. Bondita I promise from today onwards I'm yours.

Misha and Kabir who were silent the whole time bust out in laughter.

Bondita was flabbergasted and then anger reached her head. ( Never in her life she has seen a guy as shameless as him. Who wants him? He would be the last guy she would look at.) 

Bondita smirked,

Bondita: If you are insisting so much then you can be my slave.

Rohan was shocked at Bondita's sudden come back. Before he could even speak,

Bondita: I think words don't hold much weight, so we should sign a master and slave contract. Misha tell Arnav uncle to make arrangements.

Misha and Kabir who were almost dying because of laughter gave her a thumbs up.

Bondita: Are you okay with that Rohan?

Rohan: ok Master.

Bondita was shocked.. Then saw him smirking,

Rohan: I knew it,  You were coveting my beauty since you met me. Beauty indeed brings disaster. But I think I have to accept my fate. So I reluctantly agree to stay with you.

*( From the huge smile hanging on his face anyone can tell he was far from being reluctant and he almost didn't sat on her lap like a puppy.😒)*

Thus, Bondita named him a self obsessed Narcissist. And decided to ignore this shameless guy.

***********

Somnath has come to Dehradun. And he went to Dobriyal mansion to meet Bondita.

Bondita was reading some English text when she was called downstairs to meet someone. As she arrived she was shocked to see Somnath.

It's been a long time since she saw any of her family members. Her eyes became teary. Her lips forming a slight arch. She softly called,

Bondita: Dada..

Somnath smiled looking at her. And went near her and kept his hand on her head...

Som: You have grown up a lot. How have you been?

Bondita: I'm fine dada. How are you? How is Baba? And what about the others? Are they alright? How is maa?..

Som: Everyone is fine. Kaka sent me here to see you. He also sent you something for your birthday. You have to accept it as his blessings.

Bondita: Thank you dada. But I don't want to be a burden on you guys anymore.

Som: Don't talk nonsense. Don't forget that house still has a room for you. Even Samporna ma said she wants to see you.
That house is not your sasural but your home.

Bondita cried. She always thought she was free from that place but there's always an unknown emptiness in her heart.

After that Som gave her their landline number and left from there.