Chapter-12 (Forget her)

Back to present,

Anirudh was still staring at the picture on the table.. It's been 3 days since he came home after being released from the prison.

Kaka is not talking to him. He also looked Bondita's room. Saying,

Ksj: You have no right to enter her room. She is now an unmarried maiden. So don't cross your limits.

Anirudh didn't protest. He just asked,

Anirudh: Is she alright kaka? Is she safe?

Ksj: You don't need to care about her anymore. She is not a weak woman. She can live on her own. Without you she would have less problems...

Anirudh was still lost in thoughts when someone knocked the door of the study.

Bihari came in with food.

Bihari: Chote Malik, please have some food. You have lost a lot of weight in a year. It hurts my heart seeing you like this.

Anirudh: Bihari keep the food on table. I want to ask you something.

Bihari: Bade Malik has forbidden me to tell you anything about Chote Malkin.. I mean Bondita beti..

Anirudh: I won't ask you much. Just tell me one thing, who had called her to the temple that day.. please Bihari.

Bihari: It was Samporna Malkin. She even instigated some villagers to burn her alive. Thank God, Malik reached there on time. Or else Chote Malkin would have been....

Anirudh's eyes were filled with anger and hatred.. He wanted to kill Samporna. He stormed out of the study and went towards her room. As he was about to step into Samporna's room Ksj stopped him..

Ksj: Stop Anirudh.. Don't take one more step.

Anirudh: Kaka don't stop me today. She tried to kill my Bondita.

Ksj: So what?. After all you gave her that chance.. you are also the reason behind her hatred towards Bondita.

Anirudh: What are you saying kaka?

Ksj: She hates Bondita because she thinks Saurabh died because of her. But I think you are responsible for all that happened.

Tears started to roll from Anirudh's eyes.

Ksj: That day, Bondita confronted Samporna in front of me. Samporna told us everything she did to ruin your relationship.

But Bondita didn't get angry, she just asked her how can she make her happy. Samporna told her to leave and never show her face again. Bondita agreed.

Anirudh: She won't come back? She just left like this without even telling me.

Ksj: Before leaving she had entrusted Samporna to me. She told me to take care of her sister. She's now emotionally unstable that's why made some mistakes, please be forgiving.

While the two of them were talking they didn't notice Samporna standing behind the door listing to them.. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Anirudh couldn't hold back anymore and asked Ksj,

Anirudh: Kaka, please tell me where is she.. I beg you kaka. I want to see her.. please kaka...

Anirudh kneels down while crying..

Ksj: You should move on Anirudh. And forget her..

Then Ksj leaves from there.. Anirudh goes back to his study and locks the door and falls on the ground crying while hugging Bondita's picture.

Anirudh: How can I forget you Bondita.. It's really hard to live without you. You have already become an indispensable part of my life..

Anirudh: Do you know I missed you every day since you left the house. I missed your coffee, missed your anklet sounds, I missed your smile, I missed your questions, I missed you so much Bondita that you can't even imagine.

Anirudh: Even in the prison I used to imagine you. I never knew before that I'm so much obsessed with you.
I'll definitely find you Bondita...