Author's Note 4

I'm so sorry guys for not updating. As I told you before, I'm under exam pressure.. and also my cousin sister is getting married in February. She is a close relative so we are busy with shopping and guest list.

By the way, some people are fighting over Rohan vs Anirudh..

I've already told you guys before that I always write whatever comes in my head... So I'll keep writing as the story takes turns and twists.. but as I said before it's a Anidita fan-fiction. So it's obvious that Anirudh is the male lead.

But we can see Bondita falling for Rohan... I won't reveal what's coming ahead. But mind it guys I've added Mature and Dark romance tag . And Rohan is not gonna be a villain... So...😏?

Why is Bondita falling for Rohan? It's also a mystery. And Anirudh has also fooled around two women ( Saudamini and Manorama) so Bondita should also get a chance to enjoy her teenage love.

I saw someone commented to bring Thakuma in a positive character... I'll bring her in a positive character.. but with a twist...

At last, Thank you guys for supporting me.... I know this update was really late but my head was empty and I couldn't think of anything.. Thanks for your patience...😊❤️