Chapter-9 (New Friends)

Bondita comes forward with the sweets she had made earlier and greets Panchi and others.

Bondita: Hi didi. My name is Bondita Das. I'm Misha's friend. You can call me Vinny.

Misha: Why does this introduction sounds like an interview. Birdy let me introduce her properly.

Misha: This is Vinny. We got her from Kolkata last year. She is a topper in our school. She stays with us in our house and helps me with my homework. And she is my best friend.

Madhu: Okay shut up Mish.. Bondita is the daughter of your dad's friend. Her father died a few years ago. So she would be living with us.

(Arnav and Madhu didn't tell anyone about Bondita's past as Bondita had requested them. So they always say she's their friend's daughter.)

Panchi smiled at Bondita.

Panchi: You can call me Di. And what's in your hands. It smells so good.

Bondita: I made some sweets for you.

Panchi: Aww you're so cute. Thank you dear. Let me taste them.

Misha: Don't eat all of them.. leave some for me...

While the two sisters were fighting for the sweets, Kabir came near Bondita and said smiling,

Kabir: Hi.. I'm Kabir.. Kabir Singh Rathor. Nice to meet you...

Bondita: Hi. Nice to meet you too..

Everyone had dinner together. After a while Kabir and Danish left.

After talking with them Bondita got to know that Danish is Kabir's elder brother.

Danish and Panchi likes each other. Their family is also happy for them. But they are not tying the knot yet. 

Danish is waiting for Panchi to complete her medical studies and he's also learning to manage his family business.

So their marriage still has time..

After coming to Dehradun Bondita got to see different types of couples. 

Couple like Arnav Madhu always respecting each other and managing their family together. 

In school there is Seema mam who is working for education with her husband Krishna sir. They are doing their duties together always supporting each other.

Today she met Danish and Panchi. Who can wait for each other to have that bright future they dreamed of together.

These living examples always remind her how wrong Anirudh was.

Bondita was tired after a long day.. so she fell asleep...