Chapter -21( family reunion)

The train stopped at the station. A beautiful girl wearing green long frock and holding her luggage descended from the train.

She was slender, and she had long hair, glowing skin, beautiful eyes. Even though she was quiet, her entire aura was vibrant and youthful. Passers by couldn't help but take a look at her. After going near the taxi stand.

A taxi driver asked "Madam Kaha Jana hai?"

The girl replied, "Tulsipur, Roy Choudhury mansion."

As the taxi drove to her destination, the sun was already in the western sky. Bondita was nervous and excited at the same time.

3 days ago, on her birthday she had called again to talk to Ksj... Samporna picked up the call. They talked for a while.. as they talked about their grievances their heart felt lighter. They cried asking for comfort from each other. Samporna apologized. Bondita told her to forget about the past. Samporna persuade her to come home. She also told Sumati had left the village not long after Bondita left. She went to Krishna Nagar. Then Bondita asked about Ksj's health.

Samporna: He's not alright. Even though he pretends to be fine but his health had detoriated a lot in the past 2 years.

But he never tell's anything to anyone. Somnath told me to take care of him more as he refused to accept any treatment.

Bondita: Does Anirudh know about this? Why isn't he taking any action?

Samporna was momentarily shocked by the way she addressed him. But she didn't say anything about it.

Samporna: Jeth ji has stopped talking to Barrister Babu... And Barrister Babu has also became very busy with work and business.

Bondita: Why is he becoming more careless day by day? Shouldn't he take care of his family? Why didn't Manorama take care of the family on his behalf? Are they too much busy with each other that they don't even care about anyone else?

Samporna was shocked by the fact that Bondita didn't know anything about what happened in the past 2 years. She thought, "Bondita had a lot of misunderstandings. No wonder Anirudh requested me to persuade Bondita to come home." She then said,

Samporna: Bondita.. a lot has happened in the past 2 years. Jeth ji's health is also not well. You should came home for a few days to pursue him to take treatment. Please don't reject this humble request of mine.

**********

The taxi stopped in front of the old mansion. After giving the fare she stepped inside the house which she had left 2 years ago with the determination of not coming back.

Bihari was preparing for the dinner. While he was setting up the plates on the table, he heard her familiar voice.

Bondita: Bhari Babu...

Bihari turned to see her... overwhelmed by her presence...tears of happiness started falling from his eyes..

Bihari: Chote Malkin....aap.. yaha.. Bade Malik, Samporna Malkin, everyone come downstairs... look who's here...

He started shouting... calling everyone downstairs..

Ksj: Bihari why are you yelling like this...

Bondita.....

After the very emotional reunion... They had their dinner.. Anirudh and Manorama were absent... but Bondita didn't ask about them.. she was already very tired from the long journey. Instead of enquiring about those for whom she didn't want to care about, she would rather enjoy her time with her family.

Binoy had also changed a lot... He was not hostile to her like before. He was polite. She also got a very big surprise today... Samporna was pregnant.. she didn't tell her about it during the phone call... She is around 7 months pregnant...

Pregnancy really does mess up with the emotions of the women... As Samporna was emotionally very vulnerable.. she would cry for no reason at all.. as they talked she emotionally blackmailed her to stay until she gives birth....

After dinner she went back to her room.

The interior and furnitures were the same as she left them... Bihari changed the bedsheets and cleaned up the room a while ago.

She sat dressing table starring at herself... It looks like nothing changed around here, there were her old bangles, bindi, vermilion box... Everything looks the same as she left them... It's just that she is no longer that person who she used to be... She sighed noticing the pendent which Rohan gave her... She came here not only because she wants to meet her family... but also because She needs to calm down those unknown feeling and ambiguous thoughts.. Then she went to the washroom for a quick shower...