Chapter-15 (Rohan Malhotra)

Tulsipur,

Ksj just finished writing the letter. After putting it in the envelope. He went to the cupboard and took out 3 bundles of cash. Then he put them in a bag. Then he went to Som's room.

Som who was preparing his luggage saw Ksj,

Som: Kaka.. are you here to give me the letter?

Ksj: Yes.. take this beta.. and also give this bag to her.. If she refused to take it then force her. Tell her it's my blessings.

Som: What is in it?

Ksj: There are some money. When she left she didn't take anything with her.. not even her jewelries and sarees. She told me she will manage. I don't have their telephone number, so I can't even call her to know if she needs anything. So I prepared some money in advance.

Som: Don't worry kaka our medical team will go to Dehradun too.. So I'll hand everything to Bondita after reaching there. And also get their telephone number.

Ksj: I know Arnav babu is a trusted person, but I didn't get to talk with Bondita after she left. So I don't know how is she. Her 15th birthday is also approching. Tell her to call me. I also wrote our telephone number in the letter.

Som: Okay kaka.

Dehradun,

In the living room of Dobriyal mansion Kabir and Misha were dancing. And Bondita was looking at them with admiration.

This is the first time she saw Misha dressing up so beautifully. She put her one hand on Kabir's shoulder and the other hand in his hand. Kabir was holding her waist with one hand.
As the music was playing on the gramophone, they were moving with the rhythm. Their dance ended after the music stopped.

Bondita: Wow.. Mish and Kabir.. that was awesome. But I don't know how to dance like this.

Just as she was speaking a male voice interrupted her.

Rohan: Don't worry dear, your personal dance instructor is here.

Rohan came near her looking at her with a playful smirk.

Bondita: You are late..

Rohan: So you were waiting for me? Why does it feel so nice to hear?...

Bondita: I wasn't waiting for you. I just want to start practicing earlier. I don't know how to dance. 

Rohan: I'll teach.. give me your hand.. and guys play the music.

Then he reached out and took Bondita's hand. And started dancing with her.

At first Bondita didn't know how to move her feet's forward and backward. So she stepped on Rohan's feet a lot of times.
However, Rohan didn't mind. And let her step on him. Later Bondita started to feel guilty and stopped dancing.

Bondita: I can't do it.. let it be.. Rohan you should not waste your time anymore. You should look for another partner. I'm not gonna participate. 

Rohan: I'm not someone who would change their partner casually. Once I decided on someone I'll be with her till the end.

Bondita was shocked at his words, before she could ask anything Rohan interrupted her,

Rohan: I mean.. Since I've already chosen you as my dance partner I'll only dance with you.

Bondita became overwhelmed at his words and said sadly,