Bedtime

PART 3 - BEDTIME

"Grace?" Harry said as they all finished up eating. "Yes?" "I'm tired" Harry said rubbing his eyes. "We can show you to your rooms if you'd like?" Rose said "yes... please" Grace replied and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upstairs, she went into the bigger bedroom first. It had a wardrobe, two sets of drawers, a desk, and two twin beds. "We got twin beds incase we got siblings" Rose smiled gently "right" Grace said, looking at Harry and Poppy as they walked into the room. "Is this our bedroom?" Harry looked up at Rose, "yes sweetheart, yours and Poppy's" she nodded "can I have this bed please, Harry?" Poppy said, sat on the bed closest to the window, "Okay" Harry replied. "Would you like to see your room, Grace?" Rose asked "whatever" Grace shrugged "it's just this way" Rose said, walking towards a slightly smaller room that had a wardrobe, drawers, and a desk in it. "I hope this is okay?" Rose almost asked "it's fine" Grace said.

"I'm going to get the twins ready for bed." Grace said as she turned around. "We don't mind doing that, Grace" she said as jack walked up the stairs "no I'll do it" Grace sighed, already sick of what she thought was Jack and Rose trying to take over. "Ok" Rose nodded "we'll be in soon to say goodnight" "it's fine don't worry" Grace replied coldly "No Grace. We will say goodnight" Jack said firmly. Grace just ignored him and went into the twins room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 20 minutes later, Jack and Rose knocked on the twins door. "Can we come in?" Jack said through the door "yes!" Poppy said and they went in. "We just wanted to say goodnight to you both" "say goodnight to Jack and Rose" Grace said to Poppy and Harry "night, night" poppy said "goodnight darling" Rose gave a small smile "night jack and rose" "goodnight Harry" they both said as Rose tucked in Poppy, and Jack tucked in Harry. Jack and Rose walked out turning off the main light. "They can't sleep in the dark!" Grace snapped sitting in between both beds. "Oh sorry, here" jack said whilst putting the lamp on. "Better?" Jack asked, to which Grace just rolled her eyes and kissed the twins goodnight. "Goodnight you two, I love you both." She said smiling at them both. "Love you too Grace" they both replied.

After leaving the room, Rose turned to Grace. "Would you like to come down with us for a bit? We can get to know each other better." "No, I'm going to bed. Goodnight" she said coldly. Rose didn't reply but Jack looked confused. "It's not even 8pm?" "Yes, we'll I'm tired, and it's been a long day. Why do I have to explain myself?" She sighed and walked to her bedroom. "Night" Rose said. "Night jack and Rose" she replied before shutting the door.