Chapter Nineteen

Liam

Lexi kept rubbing her ass against my erection and I could feel Logan trying to come forward. He wanted to spend some quality time with his mate, too. I nipped at Lexi's marking spot on her neck and heard her moan. The smell of her arousal filled the air in the bedroom.

I looked up and saw that Marc's eyes were completely silver. Max was mostly in control.

'Not fair Liam. If Max can play, why can't I?'

'Relax dude. I don't know if now is the time. Wait until we mark her. I'll tell Marc to push Max back for now.'

I cleared my throat. I felt Lexi jump a little and Marc looked at me. His eyes were still silver. Hopefully, he still had some control over Max. I didn't think the first time with Lexi should be with our wolf sides in control.

"Max, you need to let Marc lead this time. Let us mark her. Then you and Logan can spend time with Lily."

I watched him roll his eyes before retreating. Marc's eyes changed back to his emerald green color. He held his arms out and with one last tug on Lexi's nipples, I lightly pushed her towards him. I watched her walk into his arms and straddle him. My dick was rock hard, and I wished it was my lap she was straddling.

Marc positioned them so that they were in the middle of the bed. He slipped her shirt over her head, then made quick work of her bra. I only had a side-view of Lexi, but that was enough. I had always thought she was the most gorgeous girl in our pack.

I always told myself that I was fine with our arrangement before her birthday. I was fine with whatever I could get from her. I didn't want to take away the feeling of mating with your fated mate. Our parents always told us it was the most intimate act to occur, that first time. You could get the satisfaction you needed by mating with another wolf, but nothing compared to having your fated mate. I wanted to make sure we both had that.

I had never been happier than yesterday, when I felt the mate bond pull towards her. I knew I had been drawn to her more than other she-wolves since I was eighteen. I thought it was just because of all the time we spent together. With her and Jess being best friends since birth, she was always close by. After yesterday, I realized I had been feeling a faint pull of the mate bond, since she didn't have her wolf yet.

I noticed Lexi look towards me. She was grinding against Marc as he played with her breast. She had her bottom lip between her teeth, and she looked like an absolute vixen. I couldn't help myself and stepped out of my shorts. My dick was barely contained through my boxers. I slipped them off and let my dick spring free. Lexi's eyes clouded with lust as I started a slow tug of my shaft.

Lexi's eyes seemed to almost glow. It looked like Lily wanted to play, too. The wolves were just going to have to wait their turn. I know our wolves have waited as long as we have for their mate, but I was tired of waiting. I watched Marc's hands roam over Lexi's body. He turned his face towards me and motioned for me to join.

I walked towards the bed, never letting go of my dick. It was throbbing at this point, and I wanted nothing more than a release. I climbed onto the bed and pressed myself against Lexi's back. My dick twitched against the warmth of her skin. Marc sat up and gripped Lexi's waist before crushing a kiss against her lips. I never thought I would be so turned on by watching another guy make my mate feel good. I kissed her neck and tweaked her nipples. Marc broke the kiss and looked at me.