2

"Grasshoppers have ears in their bellies."

"Huh?" Lara lowered her book to send me a confused look.

"Cockroaches have the ability to live for up to one week without their heads."

"Uhh... cool?" She furrowed her brows. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because it's as interesting as watching you read and not fuck me."

Lara snickered before closing her book. She used her fingers to gesture me towards her. I jumped up and swiftly made my way to her. I sped into her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. Lara leaned up and connected our lips.

Lara sucked on my bottom lip and would occasionally use her teeth to lightly bite down on my lip. She knew that drove me crazy. I could already feel myself become hornier and I was already hella horny! Lara's hand traced up my side before settling on my boob. I moaned as she gave it a squeeze.

"You're so beautiful." Lara spoke while kissing up my neck.

"I know." I breathlessly spoke. "And you're privileged to be touching me." I could feel her giggle against my skin.

"I love you." She pulled back to give me an earnest look. "I really do." She shyly smiled before going back to kissing my neck.

(Smut)

Lara's hands moved along my sides before grabbing the hem of my shirt. She pulled it over my head before pulling down the cup of my bra. Her mouth attached to my nipple as she pressed her thigh against my area. I moaned as she continued a rhythmic movement with her thigh while switching to my other nipple. Lara eventually unclasped my bra before tossing it across the room.

I didn't even realize that she had unbuttoned my jeans until she pulled them down. Lara then snapped my bikini underwear earning her a glare. She snickered and tossed the ripped garments somewhere. Lara then went up to my neck and slowly licked down my sternum. She maintained eye contact the entire time making me a blushing mess. Damn, she's so hooooooooooooot!

Lara went to my clit and began swirling her tongue around it. I was so turned on that I wrapped my legs around her neck to keep her in place. Lara chuckled, causing the vibrations to pleasure me. She then held my thighs while standing up. I yelped as she stood, held my thighs up, and continued eating me out. Lara walked along the room before placing me on a chair.

I felt so turned on seeing my juices covering her lips. Lara licked her lips and used her thumb to wipe off any extra juices. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Lara went on her knees and stared into my eyes. I was so concentrated on her that my breath hitched when I felt fingers inside me. Lara smirked and quickly picked up the pace.

Lara then used one hand to lift me up while the other continued to penetrate me. She moved back to the bed and had me lying on my back. I was nearing the edge when she suddenly pulled her fingers out of me. I whined and shook my head in frustration. Lara smirked and dangled her wet fingers above me.

"Open." She demanded. I nearly came at her authoritative tone.

I opened my mouth and watched as she lowered a finger into my mouth. She then had me suck  my own juices.

"That's it, sweetheart."

"Fuck, you're hot." I groaned.

"Oh, I know." She bit my neck causing me to loudly moan as she sucked some of my blood, making me violently cum.

I gripped her shoulders as my body shook. I literally began wheezing since the ecstasy was so much. Lara pulled back allowing me to see some of my blood drip down her chin. God, I'd be okay to die right now.