17

^^Hailey

After I felt secured that my family was semi-safe, I drove to the air bnb that my team occupied. I slammed the door shut as I quickly entered the building. They were diligently working when I got their attention.

"We need to switch strategy right now." I spoke.

"Yes, your family is in witness protection program and-"

"Not that, Matt." I cut him off. "My family was attacked and Lara was taken. She's going after the family I created right now. Meaning-"

"Yeira!"

"Zena!"

"Yes, those two." I nodded. "I need them back here asap. I need them with me, so that I can properly protect them."

"No worries at all." Zayn shook his head. "Isn't Zena in Canada or something?"

"Ya and I think Yeira went with her." Jade slowly spoke.

"So jus- Isn't Hailey with her?" I nodded at Matt's question. "So let's just call Hailey and tell her to initiate a lockdown on campus until we get there or have Zena open a portal here. It'll be alright, Mia."

"Okay." I squeezed the table. "Just a little unnerved."

"Ya, it's not complicated at all." Zayn laughed. "Don't worry. We'll get them here lickety-split!" We gave him a confused look. "What? Never heard of the all american saying?!" He smirked.

"It's terrible." Jade deadpanned.

"Let me call Hailey." I dialed her number. "Come on, Hails. Pick up." I whispered and then smiled when she did. "Hailey!"

~~~

Now for Hailey...

Hailey was having the time of her life in Jamaica. Finn had invited her to have a romantic getaway and she couldn't turn that down. Well, she kinda did. She originally declined, but Zena pushed her to go. Hailey was hesitant since she didn't want to leave Zena, but the young tribrid assured her that she'd be fine. To be honest, all she'd be doing is studying and trying to survive vamp princess training culture extravaganza.

"Hails!" Finn yelled for her.

Hailey lowered her glasses to observe her boyfriend frolicking in the pool. Hailey lowered her book and gave him her undivided attention. Finn then jumped out the pool and did a backflip. She clapped because that was impressive. Finn giggled and spat out water. She then told him to swim around, so she could observe him.

Finn grinned and dove back in the water. Hailey licked her lips because she was gonna have so much devilish fun with that elf. As Hailey's mind wandered to all the inappropriate things she couldn't wait to do with Finn, her phone rang. Hailey smiled at seeing it was Mia and picked it up. She was about to speak, but Mia spoke first.

Hailey! She sounded relieved.

Hey, Mia! What's up? She silently thanked the waiter for the cocktail.

A lot. Mia sounded stressed.

Damn. That sounds like a lot. Hailey sipped her drink. Did you and Lara finally fuck out all the-

I need you and Zena to come straight to me. Hailey spat out her drink. Like right now.

Like right now? Hailey began to get nervous. Like this exact second? Her voice went up an octave.

Ya... something wrong?

Nope! Nope! Nothing wrong at all! Hailey quickly gathered her stuff, but they began to spill out her hands. Like how soon do you actually mean?