15

^^Lara

Third Person POV

"I want to try something new."

Carla motioned for her guards to approach Lara. She then directed them to move the lever that'd cause the weight to drop to the ground. The force caused Lara to yelp and fall as well. Lara winced from the impact and moved so she was sitting on her butt. Carla roughly gripped Lara's face and dragged the vampire to her knees.

"You bow to me, vampire."

"Count your lucky stars. This is the longest I've been on my knees for someone other than my wife." Lara gave her a sensual look.

"I'll bite." She leaned closer resulting Lara leaning back. "Oh, you're shy." She chuckled. "I guess the rumors about you are simply that... just rumors."

"I'm married." Lara stated.

"And?" Carla's hand traced along Lara's curves. "I don't think a woman's relationship status stopped you before."

"She'd be the one breaking her commitment. I will not do that." Lara attempted to contort her body away from Carla.

"A vampire with morals." Carla hummed. "Those are hard to find. Isn't your species known for their orgies?"

"With their partners." Lara wiggled her brows.

"So you wouldn't mind me having my way with my fiancé while you watch on, correct?" Lara attempted to spring up, but the weights dragged her back down. "Someone else being intimate with Amelia really is a sore spot for you. Has she been unfaithful in the past?"

"No." Lara gritted out.

"Ahh, not her. But, you." Carla circled a furious Lara. "Who'd you fuck?!" She suddenly squatted in front of Lara. "I wanna know." She grabbed Lara's collar. "And how'd she find out?" She husked.

"In your dreams."

"More like your nightmare." Carla whipped out her nails. "You'll tell me." She suddenly dug her nails in Lara's neck. Lara was momentarily stunned as Carla allowed her venom to enter Lara's wounds. "This venom acts as a truth serum. You can't fight it."

"Cheater." Lara tried to fight the compulsion.

"So what happened?"

"I... was sent to an alternate..." Lara gritted her teeth, but couldn't fight the urge. "Alternate reality. I didn't remember her and fucked my former girl."

"Ex-girlfriend?"

"No, we'd just hook up."

"Hmm... and how'd she find out?"

"A-At..." Lara didn't want to mention having a child. "At therapy it came out." She heavily breathed.

"Surprised she didn't leave you. Amelia values loyalty."

"I know." Lara glared.

"Oh, so she did drop you. But, ended up taking you back. Guess her self respect is at an all time low."

Lara shook the chains in anger since she hated anyone who disrespected her wife. Carla observed her rattle the chains before a marvelous idea struck her. Carla motioned for the guards to raise the chains, so that Lara's arms were over her head. She then flipped over her hand and watched as her nails elongated. She then sensually approached a frustrated vampire.

Carla used the nail on her pointer finger to touch the top of Lara's romper. She then dragged her nail downwards splitting the the seams. Lara tried to move backwards, but she couldn't get out Carla's range. Carla stopped ripping the romper when her nail got to Lara's hips. She then used her nail to rip the shoulder parts causing the top to fall and leaving Lara in her bra. Carla stepped back to observe a topless Lara.