13

^^Carla

Third Person POV

"You look terrible." Carla roughly grabbed Lara's sweaty and bloodied face. "Let me get a better look at you." She forced Lara to hold her head still. "I'll admit. Never thought she'd go after a fem." Carla smirked. "She's only sexually attracted to masculine-"

Lara responded by spitting on Carla.

"Where are your manners, Queen?" Carla smirked. "The biggest offense a vampire can commit is being ill mannered.

"You deserve less than shit."

"Then, what do you get?" Carla titled her head while Lara scoffed. "You sure put up quite the fight, vampire."

"What are you? Human?" Lara scoffed. "Damn hunters." She muttered.

"You think I'm a human hunter." Carla chuckled to herself. "Well, I'm a hunter of sorts." She shook her head. "But, no. I'm not human."

"What are you?" Lara tilted her head. "I don't recognize your species."

"Clearly, you don't get out much."

"I do get around." Lara winked.

"I know a whore when I see one." Lara responded by sending her a toothy grin. "Never seen someone so thrilled about being called a slut."

"I embrace my sexuality and bring pleasure to others." Lara shrugged. "What are you though, love?"

"Let's see if you can figure it out."

Carla held Lara's shoulders while smirking at her. She moved her head to the side while opening her mouth. Lara's eyes widened as Carla revealed her insanely long tongue. Lara's mouth dropped open as Carla licked the air. Carla then licked an area of Lara's skin causing the vampire's skin to singe. Lara winced from the poison.

"Snake." Lara groaned.

"Viper." Carla hissed.

"Same fucking thing." Lara squeezed her eyes shut from the pain. "Poison on my arm."

"How does it feel?"

"Like ecstasy." Lara moaned, so Carla slapped her.

"Good." Carla patronizingly patted Lara's cheek. "Now that we're well acquainted, you're going to answer questions for me about Amelia."

"You want revenge on my wife." Lara panted out.

"My fiancé actually." Carla clarified. "We never called off the engagement."

"What? Mad that she was a runaway bride?!"

"Oh, no. It's much deeper than that. That was just a surface level infraction." Carla used a towel to wipe the blood off the knife. "My issues with her are rooted in deep seeded hatred."

"Clearly, she didn't know to run the moment you connected eyes."

"You're wondering if she knew I wasn't human." Carla mused.

"Didn't realize my thoughts were so loud." Lara sarcastically spoke.

"It's humorous that a notoriously ruthless vampire still falls victim to bouts of insecurity... and jealousy." Lara narrowed her eyes at Carla's smirk. "No, the wolf did not."

"But, you knew." Lara raised a brow.

Carla just smirked before walking to the other side. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she observed the different devices she planned to use on Lara. Carla picked up a saw before turning back around.

"Tell me something, vampire." Carla looked up. "How does it feel to know that you never really knew the woman you refer to as your wife? You had no knowledge of her previous engagement. I can only imagine the distrust and insecurity fueling you right now."

"I never asked about her past because I knew it was rather dull before I entered her life." Lara cockily responded.

"There's that confidence everyone talks about." Carla chuckled. "And dull isn't how I'd describe it. I'd describe it as passionate." Carla's smile widened as Lara's gaze hardened. "Ahh, there's that insecurity I was speaking about. You worry how you compare." Carla moaned Amelia's name, resulting in Lara thrashing around. "The sex was otherworldly."

"There isn't a reason to worry when I have no competition."

"None?" Carla acted shocked. "Not a single one?" She shook her head. "Must be nice to be so oblivious to reality." She sighed. "I'm assuming Amelia never told you that I was her first time with a girl." Lara gritted her teeth at the news. "I taught her everything she does to you."

"Fuck off!"

"I gladly finished her off... everytime."

"How fragile do you think my ego is?" Lara spoke through gritted teeth.

"Earth shattering." Carla responded the same. "And it's so easy to exploit. A vampire known for intense pleasures would be insecure that she couldn't give that and better to the person that claims her heart." Carla dragged the rusted saw across the floor. "Tell me, vampire. Has she ever belittled your skills in the bedroom?"

Lara responded by roaring in Carla's face.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

Carla then swung the saw across Lara's abdomen. Lara thrashed around as Carla took her time slicing the vampire's skin. Lara grinded her teeth from the pain and hissed at the burning sensation the silver caused. Carla momentarily stopped and smiled at Lara's sweaty and bloodied state.

"Now, I'm understanding Amelia a little better." She traced Lara's face. "You're incredibly beautifully. But, even hotter in this state." She evilly smirked.

"Jokes on you... I'm into blood play." Lara winked.

"Then, let's excite that kink!"

Lara whimpered as Carla used a silver blade to carve along Lara's body. Carla tossed the blade down before beating Lara to a bloody pulp. Lara was close to losing consciousness when Carla forcibly held up Lara's head. She then took a video of herself licking Lara's cheek. Carla then aggressively tossed Lara's head back.

"We'll give Amelia something to talk about. What do you say?"

"Leave my wife alone." Lara struggled to speak. "Take your anger out on me." She tiredly spoke.

"You must really love her." Carla faux swooned.

"More than anything." Lara spoke from the heart.

"Word of advice." Carla leaned close to Lara's ear. "Love will kill you in the end."