Shot Through the Heart

3rd Person POV:

Enzo wakes up to his housemates fighting.

"Are you seriously upset over this?" he hears Damon ask.

"Yes! his first taste of music in the last 40 years and it's house?! Unacceptable Damon! Unacceptable" Emma shouts back.

"And what would you have started him out with huh?"

"I don't know the Beatles maybe?" She tells him.

"First of all, talk about overrated, second, sorry the clubs and bars we frequented this past month weren't playing a lot of Beatles it's not 1969 anymore!" he argues back.

"Did you seriously just call the Beatles overrated?"

"What if I did, what are you gonna do about it?" He asks taunting her.

"Children! What is with all the loud voices so early on a Monday?" He says coming in the mediate the situation.

"Well, little Miss Control Freak is scolding me about our month-long bender. Sorry, sweetie but you're not in charge here," Damon tells her.

"I am not a control freak!" Emma argues back.

"Control freak says 'what," Damon says quickly prompting Emma to respond in kneejerk fashion, "What?"

"Gotcha!"

"Oh my God, how old are you!" Emma complains.

"Alright, alright, enough both of you," Enzo says coming to stand between the two, "How 'bout we compromise? Damon had me for a month why don't you and I spend a similar amount of time together, you can show me these beetles you speak of," he suggests.

"I have a better idea, how 'bout instead of recounting the British Invasion Emma here spends a bit more time trying to 'see' Lily or Katherine's locations," Damon says.

"There was a British Invasion?" Enzo asks confused.

"No," Damon and Emma answer simultaneously.

"Look I said it doesn't work like that," Emma says starting to argue back but Enzo walks around them flicking on the radio before heading to the fridge hoping whatever is playing will drown them out.

'shot through the heart and you're to blame, oh you give love a bad name,'

"Fine plan you're little 60's dance parties but don't expect me to tag along," Damon warns.

"Wait, wait shut up," Emma tells him.

"Excuse you," Damon says very insulted.

"What's playing right now?" She asks.

"What you never heard Bon Jovi before? Not exactly my taste but-"

"Holy shit, I think I actually do know how to find Katherine," Emma says interrupting him.

Emma POV:

After explaining what I remembered Damon let me know Stefan's birthday was November 1st, still two months away. We looked up concert dates around that time and found two options Lexi might pick. One was in New Jersey and the other was in New York. Enzo and Damon looked to me to see if either one sparked something but I couldn't remember anything more than Katherine being at a concert watching Stefan and Lexi and that I knew Lexi had dragged him out for his birthday but he had ended up having a blast.

We ended up buying tickets to both and I made the decision to take a semester off school instead of returning once the summer was up. It was mostly to help my sister and be there for Jeremy and Elena but was it my fault it would also allow me to potentially see a Katherine Pikachu face IRL?