Prologue

This is a story about 12 boys by the name of Exo learning to live in the human world by counting on each other. They were born in a far away planet, an exoplanet. They were born half wolves, half human. One day, there planet was destroyed and they were sent down to Earth to survive. However, a group of aliens that call themselves 'Hunters' are after them because they want their destructive power to destroy the Earth. They were split apart into two groups, K and M. Each individual had their own power: water, fire, lightning, flight, frost, healing, earth, teleportation, telepathy, wind, time, and light. But, between the two groups, they were able to communicate to each other by telepathy. They were reunited and raised by their master that taught them to control their power and be able to defend themselves in battle.

This story takes place when Exo is reunited and going to high school together. They will learn to team up with each other and help each other out. They will have countless arguments along their journey, countless pain, and countless battles but will learn the true meaning of We Are One...

(Credits to Shamaila Shahnaz helping me write this story... Please comment on some feedback. It's my first story so please enjoy it!)