part 1 First meet

AKSHIT POV:

I sighed, stuck in the dull reception of my friend Aryan's event, where he was flaunting his pearly whites on stage. Meanwhile, I was surrounded by the Malhotras, who were shamelessly trying to peddle their daughters to me. I knew their game - they wanted to leverage my name and status for their own gain.

"Mrs. Malhotra, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I need some privacy," I politely excused myself, trying to escape her relentless praise of her daughter's virtues. Myra or Kyra, whatever her name was, looked like she'd drowned in a sea of makeup, her face caked with layers of it. She was putting on an act, feigning shyness and innocence while simultaneously flaunting her cleavage. I wasn't buying it.

I can't believe they thought I'd fall for their tricks. I'm not some fool who'll fall into their trap. I've saved myself for the woman who'll be mine, and mine alone. I'm not a gentleman, I'm a man who knows what he wants, and I won't hesitate to claim it. Possessiveness is my nature, and I wield my power with precision.

Thankfully, the Malhotras finally left me alone, and I can now savor my drink in peace. The music and laughter around me are a welcome respite from the earlier awkwardness. I take a sip, feeling the cool liquid slide down my throat, and let out a sigh of relief."

As I sipped my drink, a soft, melodious laughter caught my attention. My eyes instinctively turned towards the sound, and I was struck by a vision of loveliness. A stunning beauty stood before me, her white lehenga accentuating her flawless features. Her natural beauty was mesmerizing - her eyelashes framed her eyes perfectly, her hair cascaded down her back like a river of night, and her nose and lips were invitingly pink.

Her cheeks dimpled with each laugh, adding to her charm. She was the epitome of beauty, her eyes sparkling like diamonds as she spoke. The moonlight illuminated her glowing face, making her look almost ethereal. I couldn't help but smile, entranced by her radiance.

My sunshine, MINE!

She's breathtakingly beautiful, her loveliness leaving me spellbound

She's breathtakingly beautiful, her loveliness leaving me spellbound. Her deep black eyes are windows to her soul, unable to conceal her emotions. Her plump pink lips touch each other as she speaks, adding to her allure. This is what true beauty looks like, not the made-up faces I've seen earlier. Her beauty is endless, a work of art that defies description. I was so lost in admiring her that I didn't even notice her approaching me, and my heart skipped a beat as she drew near.

She snapped her fingers in front of me, shattering the spell that had me entranced.

"Excuse me" She said with a frown on her face.

"Yes.. " I said with a slight smile

"Why are you staring at me? " She asked with narrowed eyes making me blank.

I was at a loss for words, my mind racing. Why was I staring at her? Because she's captivating? Because her beauty left me breathless? I couldn't articulate my thoughts, usually so eloquent.