32 alliance of harshit?

Sorry, for late update but ho nhi rha tha.. Network acha ni a rha tha

Vote and comment guys!!

Akshit pov:

We finally returned home, the evening's magic was still lingering between us. As Avanya reached for the door handle, I couldn't resist the urge to pull her into a passionate embrace.

Our lips met in a fierce and intense kiss, the world around us melting away. Time stood still as we lost ourselves in the depths of each other's eyes, our hearts beating as one. My hands traced gentle curves of her body , feeling the softness of her skin.

Her hands roamed on my clothed chest sending shivers down ny spine with her little touch making me desire for more.

My palms gently cupped her cheeks as I showered her with ny love. I pressed my lips on her forehead moving on her closed eyes . My thumb traced her warm red cheeks which I pecked with a soft kiss.

"Let's go jaan " I murmured and we both got down from car. Our hands were locked with each other's.

"Can you help me in removing the pin of saree on my shoulder? " Avanya asked, her voice low as a whisper, as she licked her lips.

I nodded, knowing this is going to be difficult for me when I badly crave to touch her.
My hands found their way ,trembling slightly as I reached for the pin, my fingers working gently as I removed the pin. While my eyes roamed on her soft milky back.

Not able to control myself I spoke up "I'm going to kiss your neck, I'll not go further I promise just your neck " My fingers gently tracing her collarbone And I kissed her soft neck and collarbone biting and sucking the area. Her lips were parted slightly and breathing quickened .

After discovering her sweet spot, I sucked the tender skin little harshly nibbling the soft area. Avanya's soft moan added like a sweet music to my ears that further fueled ny desire which I pushed back because now it's not the time.

First she needs time to fall for me, acceptme as whole then only I can rush into anything . Till then cold shower is my companion.
Kissing her forehead last time, I went into the washroom.

Avanya pov:

A warm feeling still lingered in my stomach as I thought about today's party. The way he cared for me, took my side , and made me feel seen, had awakened strange, fluttery sensations within me. I couldn't quite explain it, but I felt drawn to him, like a magnet to steel. The memory of his touch, his eyes locked on mine, and his gentle voice, all swirled together in a sweet, tender haze.

If this will continue, I don't think I'll fall for him and I want it to happen soon.

After changing into my night suit, I came outside only to find akshit waiting for me in bed,his eyes soft I smiled, feeling a flutter in my chest, and climbed in beside him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close, and I rested my head on his chest, listening to the soothing rhythm of his heartbeats.
As he enveloped us in a warm blanket, I felt my eyelids growing heavy, and before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep, lulled by the warmth of his embrace and the gentle rise and fall of his chest.

Time passed away soon and it was three months of that party . Today we all have invited divya's family for harshit bhaiya to talk about their alliance. As they had confessed their love and want to marry each other.

I wore this beautiful baby pink suit , paired with a dark pink dupatta that I dropped over my shoulders . My hair are open in waves , tied with a small cute pink butterfly clutch that akshit bought for me. My lips are painted with dark pink lipstick complementing my cheeks with light pink blush. The traditional red bridal chuda adorned my wrists, adding a touch of cultural elegance. To complete my look, I wore beautiful pink pastel earrings that sparkled in the light

"Akshit, I'm ready! I just need your help with my eyeliner!" I called out to him as he stood on the balcony, engrossed in a phone call

"Akshit, I'm ready! I just need your help with my eyeliner!" I called out to him as he stood on the balcony, engrossed in a phone call. He turned around, mouthed "two minutes" and flashed a thumbs up. When he finally walked into the room, his eyes widened in admiration as he took in my appearance. I blushed, looking down, feeling a flutter in my chest. Still on the phone, he approached me with a gentle smile. With one hand, he expertly opened the black kohl and applied a small stroke near my ears, a gesture to ward off evil eyes.

I remembered the day I discovered his hidden talent - he applied eyeliner more perfectly than I ever could! From that day on, he took on the role of my personal eyeliner artist, and I loved how perfect he is in doing that.

Akshit is wearing a steel blue shirt which accentuated his broad shoulders and fit him perfectly. The black pants complemented his outfit, . And as always he is looking so handsome with his gelled hair, perfectly styled, with a few loose strands falling across his forehead, trimmed stubble and my favorite dimples which only appear when he smile.

I stood on my toes, my hands grasping his shoulders as I leaned in, my eyes sparkling with mischief. Akshit's brow furrowed slightly as he placed his hands on my waist, steadying me, still engrossed in his phone call. I couldn't resist the opportunity to tease him, and I flashed a sly smile as he raised an eyebrow in question. Without hesitation, I planted a quick peck on his lips, then his cheek, giggling behind my hand.

Akshit's smile grew wider as he ended the call, his eyes sparkling with amusement, as he hung the call and now it was my turn , my eyes widened.

"Hmm.. Now do it again" He said, his grip , firm on my waist .

"What? " I asked with an innocent face struggling to stop my smile.

He raised an eyebrow , his smirk hinting at mischief, before claiming my lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Our lips moulded with each other in perfect sync.
After a long kiss we finally parted.
"I love this lipstick " he whispered, our foreheads touching " It tastes like strawberries, my new favorite shade."

Next, Akshit gently took the eyeliner and began to apply it to my eyes with perfectionism and care. As he finished, he leaned in closer and blew a soft stream of air across my lids, his warm breath caressing my skin as he helped the liner dry.

And holding hands, we went down stairs.

NEXT UPDATE: Sunday