43 she love me!!

Long chapter ahead....
Because next update I don't after 14 ...
Words- 2126

Akshit pov:

Just one more day, and I'll be back in Avanya's arms. I miss her terribly, yearning to hold her close and kiss her passionately. I wonder if she's missing me just as much?

My PA's voice broke my reverie. "Sir, everything is ready. Let's head to the site." I nodded, grabbing my blazer as we left the hotel.

"Is Mr. Malhotra there?" I asked, settling into the backseat.

"Uhh.. No sir, actually his daughter Rashmi is there"

I groaned listening to that. She is such a clingy lady, always trying to flirt with me. Can't she understand I don't appreciate her in my personal space. I only need my wife in my personal space.

Soon, we reached the site. She was there passing over a sweet smile to which I rolled my eyes as we went inside to check the construction work , for our new branch.

"Hi, Akshit!" she chimed, her voice grating on my nerves. I responded with a curt nod, eager to get the meeting over with.

She jogged up to me, her eyes fixed on mine, and walked beside me, her gaze never wavering. I felt my discomfort grow with each step.

Oh god, she is making me uncomfortable.

In her zeal to keep her eyes on me, she failed to notice the uneven ground and her foot slipped. She fell, and Mr. Agarwal's PA rushed to help her up. I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

But my reprieve was short-lived. "Akshit, you should have helped me!" she accused, her tone  petulant.

I raised an eyebrow. "My focus was ahead, not on you," I replied, my tone firm and went ahead.

But she refused to back off. She grabbed my arm, pulling me into a tight hug.

What the--

I was taken aback, and my instinct was to push her away. I removed her arms from my body harshly, and she stumbled back, her eyes flashing with hurt and anger.

"Ms. Agarwal, behave!" I admonished, my glare stern  to which she flinched.

Her eyes filled with fake tears
"Can't you see I love you? "

"And can't you see I don't give a fuck! This is last time I'm warning you, STAY AWAY FROM ME! I'm married man and happy with my wife! " I spoke gritting my teeth and walked ahead leaving her.

Idiot woman, didn't have any self respect!

✨🌈✨

The wait is finally over, and I'm back! I collected my luggage and stepped out of the airport, my heart racing with excitement. And then, I saw her - my lovely Avanya, waiting for me with a radiant smile.

She looked stunning in a beautiful purple slit dress, her hair cascading down her shoulders, and her eyes sparkling with happiness.

My new favorite colour? Well, whatever she wore, became my favorite..

My heart skipped a beat as I took in her beauty.

I rushed towards her, dropping my luggage, and swept her into a tight embrace.