part 3 he is my boss

"Sahil, wish me luck! I've got a big presentation to give to my boss for the first time today," I said, my nerves showing.

Sahil flashed me a reassuring smile and wished me well. With a deep breath, I headed to the office.

"All set?" My colleague, divya asked, noticing my jitters. I nodded, trying to appear confident.

"You'll do great, just relax," she encouraged.

"It's just... I've never even met him before, and now I'm presenting to him directly," I admitted, double-checking my designs.

"Don't worry, just focus on your presentation," she advised.

'Thanks, Divya, for encouraging me! " I said, grateful for her support.
She smiled warmly, and I felt a bit more at ease.

Ten minutes later, I was summoned to the conference room to give my presentation. And then, my world turned upside down.

The man sitting across from me, staring at me with a mix of surprise and amusement, was none other than the same person I had admonished at the party for staring at me too intensely.

Shit, he is my boss...wow what a blunder I did..

He is also looking shocked
He didn't expect me same like me..

Ya toh ..This world is so small...
Ya fir mein hi aa bail mujhe mar vale kaam krti hun

The irony was not lost on me - the world indeed is small. I took a deep breath, gathered my composure, and began my presentation, trying to ignore his smirk.

I greeted him and the others, introduced myself, and dove into my slides, determined to make a good impression despite the awkward start.

No one I repeat noone can break my confidence...
Samne agar mera crush bhi betha hota mein tab bhi confident hoke presentation deti...
Because for me my work is everything... It's my passion...

( If my crush were sitting in front of me, I'd still deliver my presentation with conviction, because my work is my passion, my everything.)

After an hour of pouring my heart and soul into my presentation, I finished strong.

''Very nice presentation, keep it up,''Mr. Sehgal praised, and I beamed with pride.

I thanked him and exited the conference room, finally releasing the breath I'd been holding.

I headed straight to the canteen, eager to share my triumph with Niyati, and dialed her number.

"You won't believe what happened today!"I exclaimed.

''What happened?'' Niyati asked, curiosity piqued.

''Remember that stranger who was staring at me at the wedding? The one I told off for being too intense?'' I reminded her.

''Yes, yes!'' she replied, her voice rising with excitement.

"He's my boss!" I revealed, the words tumbling out in a rush.

Niyati's eyes widened in shock. ''What?!'' she yelped.

I nodded, still trying to process the surreal situation. ''I just gave a presentation to him!''I added, shaking my head in disbelief.

Niyati burst out laughing. ''Gosh, you seriously attract problems!'' she teased.

I playfully warned her, ''Niyati!''

"Okay sorry baba... But ab toh mujhe tere boss ki fikar ho rhi h... Use bachkar rhna pdega tujhse.. " She said with a chuckle.
(Now I'm worried for your boss.. He will have to stay away from you)