31 party and dance

Finally we arrived at the venue. Akshit parked the car and opened the door for me. As I stepped out, he offered his hand , I placed mine in his feeling a little nervous yet comfortable and securing his presence.

The media was also there and started flashing light over us to get shots . As we walked across the marble floor , my saree suddenly caught in the  stiletto heel of the shoe. I tried to dislodge it but it only seemed to tangle more.
Just as I was about to bend down to fix the problem , a pair of masculine hands stopped me, which belonged to my husband. He bent on his one knee with his fingers delicately working to untangle the fabric from my shoe.

"Akshit I'll manage! You don't have to. Everyone is looking at us and clicking our pictures " I whispered softly placing my hand over his shoulder.

"Fuck them ! You really think I care about what people say when I'm helping my wife ? For me, you are important. The rest can fuck themselves " He spoke in firm yet gentle tone making me stunned. A red hue spread over my cheeks and a small smile graced my lips. His gentleness had once again won my heart and i feel grateful to him.

As he stood up,  a  small smile played his lips, and he placed  his hand on the small of my back, guiding me forward to lead the way. The media was constantly clicking our pictures furiously as this was our first public appearance after marriage . The sound of constant shutter clicks and flash of lights increased when we posed for a picture which the media and paparazzi captured immediately.

My small and soft hand found its way in his rough big hand,  he  wrapped his fingers with mine in a gentle yet possessive gesture making me feel like a luckiest woman .

"Mr.Rathore, please look here, you have your whole life to look at Mrs. Rathore! " One of the paparazzi commented , earning a loud chorus of laughter and hooting. I found myself looking at him and he was admiring me. I smiled softly feeling blush on my cheeks for the nth time when he responded with  his own charming lopsided grin leaving me breathless. The camera flashes and whispers melted away leaving us into our little bubble of love.

"Sir , Mam, please look this way! " A photographer called out and we obliged turning towards the camera giving them their desirable shot.

We moved in perfect sync with our steps gracefully matching. Papparazi was shouting, hooting but we remained lost in each other's warmth, company and eyes.

The grand hall was filled with the business world, the aur thick with the hum of conversations and clicking sounds of glasses as waiters moved and deal-makers sealed their deals or celebrated the business party .

As we stood there, a stylish couple approached us with their graceful and synchronized steps and polite smile on their faces executing an aura of elegance . The man wearing blue tailored tuxedo embraced akshit in a hearty hug while I found myself captivated at the woman's radiating beauty  who was wearing beautiful crimson coloured gown with hair tied in chic side bun with few loose strands falling on her white rosy cheeks. Her warm smile met mine putting me at ease to which I returned her friendly gesture by my own smile.

"He is Rishi Raichand, my school friend and organiser of this party and she is Mrs Adhya Raichand . She is my wife Avanya Singh Rathore " Akshit introduced me to him to which I passed a polite gracious smile along with congratulations.

"Well let me steal her away for a bit to introduce her to my other friends. You guys can continue and Mr. Rathore don't worry, 'll return your wife in one piece back after some time till then please handle yourself. " Adhya laughed teasing akshit who chuckled nodding.

We entered into a crowd of beautiful and elegant ladies who were talking and laughing within themselves.
"Everyone meet her, she is Akshit Singh Rathore 's wife, Mrs. Avanya Rathore " Adhya introduced me to ladies who welcomed me politely with soft smiles and nods.