30 saree and blush

Akshit pov:

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself cradled in a warm embrace, my head resting in Avanya's lap. Her fingers gently traced soothing patterns through my hair . I yawned , rubbing my eyes and pressed a soft kiss into palm of her hands .

"Avanya " I whispered in sleepy husky voice and her face lit up with radiant smile.

"Hmm? " She raised her brow cutely.

"Tomorrow we have a business merger party to attend " I informed her tangling my fingers with her small cute ones.

"Ohh.. What's the theme? " She asked being curious.

"Nothing specific. Wear whatever you want, whatever makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. " I told her genuinely.

"Okay " She nodded.

"I had ordered lunch for us. Let's eat." She said arranging plates over table which caused clinking sound of utensils.

But I had other plans , so I smirked grabbing her chin tilting  her face upwards to look at me and murmured near her lips "food can wait, but these  lips can't " And joined our lips into soft sweet kiss taking time to taste every inch of her mouth. My fingers tangled in her silky soft air as she responded by tugging her hands in my hair, pulling myself into her deepening the kiss. My hands moved on back of her head as to prevent her from hitting glass door behind her.

I broke kiss when I felt her short of oxygen. Rubbing her back to calm her, we both pant heavily with our chests heaving up and down . I smiled pecking her lips again and again.
"I can't get enough of them" I murmured kissing her nose to which she giggled with her eyes shining bright.

"Wait let me correct your hair " I muttered setting her hair properly smoothing the tangled areas . With a satisfied nod, we finally sat down to enjoy our lunch.

✨🌈✨

Avanya pov:

"Bhabhi I need your help " I pushed the door and entered  ishita bhabhi's room who was engrossed in playing with ziaan. I settle  on bed and she passed me a warm smile nodding her head.

"Yes say? What help you need? " She asked in gentle voice to which I responded with a pout " Akshit and I have to go to a business party and I wanted to wear a saree but I'm not able to choose one . So please bhabhi help me "

"Bas itni si baat, come with me. Let's find a perfect saree for me " She said chuckling and We got up while she scooped ziaan in her arms who was blabbering something lost in his own world playing with a soft toy .
(That's it?)

We made our way in the corridor when ishita Bhabhi tapped my shoulder halting me. I raised my eyebrows being curious and followed her gaze towards harshit bhai's room. I frowned on finding him standing holding his waist looking at different shirts spread out on bed. We knocked on the door and stepped inside.

"Where are you off too ? " Bhabhi asked with amusement in her eyes, to which his eyes widened and he flashed a shys mile muttering "date, bhabhi..." excitement bubbling in his brown eyes.

"What? " We both exclaimed in unison being shocked. He was startled by our reaction completely taken back.

"Who is girl? "

"Where are you going?"

"Are you in love with her? "

"STOPPP" He shouted applying break on our mouth. We smiled sheepishly seeing his glare.