40 Ointment and kisses

(This chapter includes little mature content)
Little Long update - Enjoy!! 😚

Avanya pov:

The grandeur of the wedding finally came to an end, and we all returned home, exhausted but exhilarated. The day's festivities had left us all drained, so we collectively decided to postpone the remaining rituals and mu dikhai until the next day. As we trudged into the house, the weight of our fatigue was palpable, but the joy and love that filled our hearts remained unwavering.

As I stepped into my room, exhaustion enveloped me like a warm hug. The weight of my jewelry felt like a burden, so I began to remove it, piece by piece. Just as I was about to set aside the last bangle, Akshit appeared, a thoughtful look on his face. He handed me a small tube of ointment, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

''What's this akshit?'' I asked, my eyebrow arching in curiosity. ''Mom suggested it for your skin,'' he replied, his voice low and gentle. ''The jewelry might have caused rashes.'' My heart skipped a beat at his considerate gesture. I smiled, feeling a flutter in my chest, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. His smile broadened, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Mein laga du?" he asked, his voice soft and gentle, as he raised the ointment.
(Should I apply?)
I nodded, my eyes feeling heavy with fatigue, and sat down in the chair. The weight of my jewelry and dress felt suffocating, but Akshit's tender touch alleviated my discomfort. He stood behind me, his fingers deftly removing the gajra, and then his hands massaged my scalp, sending shivers down my spine. Next, he carefully cleansed my face, removing the makeup.

"Change into something comfortable first." he whispered, "then I'll apply the ointment.''

I nodded, my movements slow, and headed to the closet to change into a soft cotton kurti and loose pants.

As I emerged into the room, I found Akshit lounging on the couch, his t-shirt and trousers a comfortable contrast to the formal attire earlier. I approached him, intending to sit beside him, but he swiftly pulled me into his lap, enveloping me in his arms. With gentle fingers, he brushed my hair aside and began applying the ointment to my neck and collarbone, his touch sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps across my skin. I opened my eyes once he was done. Looking in my eyes, his gaze dropping at my lips as he cupped me from my back of neck, pulling me close to his face, our lips brushing against each other, and he asked in a deep husky tone "Can I kiss you love? "
I nodded and he claimed my lips in a passionate kiss, his hand caressing my cheek while the  other went inside my kurti Carrassing my belly softly sending shivers down my body.

As I tugged on his hair, pulling him closer, he let out a soft groan, his lips devouring mine with increased intensity. His hand slid up my back, inside my kurti, his fingers tracing gentle patterns that sent shivers down my spine. The coldness of his ring finger contrasted with the warmth of his touch, leaving me breathless. He nibbled on my lower lip, his teeth grazing my skin, then soothed the sting with his tongue. I moaned into the kiss, our lips moving in perfect sync, the world around us melting away.

It feels so beautiful, so serene, like heaven, - me in his arms is the most beautiful and safe feeling in the world. He broke the kiss as we fell out of oxygen and hugged me tightly . I also hugged him back feeling relieved in his embrace.
After a while he stood up with me in his arms as he carried me to bed and made me lay on a soft bed comfortably and  hovered over me, claiming my lips again, his hands slipping under my kurti to caress my skin. His fingers traced a path towards my breast, but he paused, breaking the kiss with a startled expression. ''You're not wearing a bra?'' he asked, his tone laced with surprise. I smiled a little and shook my head by saying " It's not healthy to sleep in a bra"