41 icecream and romance

Sorry for late update due to sudden arrival of guests 🥲

Words - 1789
Enjoy!! Please vote and comment...

Next update - Saturday (because of exams!!😭 , kyunki abhi chapter likha nahi!! 😕)

Avanya pov:

As we descended the stairs, the vibrant atmosphere of Divya and Harshit's post-wedding celebration enveloped us. Ishita Bhabhi's warm smile greeted me, her eyes sparkling with admiration. "Wow, stunning!" she exclaimed, and I blushed, feeling a sense of gratitude.

Akshit's playful wink and teasing question, "Biwi kiski hai bhabhi?" (Whose wife are you, sister-in-law?), drew laughter from the group, and we merged into the lively gathering in the living room. I extended my greetings to the assembled guests, basking in their compliments and admiration.

As I approached Divya, I wrapped her in a warm hug and whispered, "You look tired, "
Her eyes widened as she blushed to which I laughed lightly.

"By the way you are looking so pretty'' I said admiring her resplendent red saree in which she was looking so beautiful.

Harshit Bhai's raised eyebrows and playful query, "What about me, Avya?" elicited a mischievous grin from me.

"Oh, you look... okay, okay!" I teased, prompting a dramatic gasp from him, and we all erupted into laughter.

As I scanned the room, I asked Nitya, "Where's Tushar?"

She replied, "He's helping Sahil with packing."

"Ohh great" I nodded

Buaji's mischievous grin hinted at the excitement to come. "Alright, the challenge is simple: find the ring in this bowl of milk. You'll have three chances, and the winner will claim dominance in this relationship!" The room buzzed with anticipation as we gathered around Divya.

Harshit bhaiya gave us a betrayed look as he was alone because everyone went near divya.

"Akshit... Bro seee! They all betrayed me.. Come sit with me" Harshit bhaiya spoke to akshit who was coming from the kitchen.

Akshit smirked and took a seat beside me in divya's team to which harshit bhaiya gasped dramatically.

Ishita Bhabhi's playful declaration, "Ohhhoooo, I'm on Harshit's team!" was followed by Sahil and Tushar joining the opposing side.

The stage was set for a thrilling competition. The game began, and the tension was palpable. After a fierce battle, Harshit Bhaiya emerged as a winner.

"See! Aur jao jao.. Mat betho meri team mein huh" Harshit bhaiya spoke with a proud smirk as we rolled our eyes.
(See, go go! Don't sit with my teamhuh!)

✨🌈✨

Finally, it was time for sahil's flight as I and akshit decided to drop him to the airport. We sat in the car and akshit drove towards the airport.

"Di" Sahil spoke to which I looked back and raised my brows

"Now you don't have to crave for cookies" He spoke with a sly grin.

I frowned and asked raising my brow being curious "kyu? "
(Why?)

"Because jiju learned how to make it " he answered

My eyes widened in surprise, and I turned to Akshit, who nodded with a subtle smile. I was touched, unaware that he had gone to such lengths to make me happy.