34 Mehendi

AUTHOR POV:

As avanya sat with Ishita  and Esha, the henna artists skillfully applied intricate mehendi designs on their hands.

The grand Rathore mansion was aglow with twinkling lights, and lush green and pink fabric elegantly draped over the pillars added desi wedding vibes.
The mansion's grandeur was enhanced by the elegant arrangements of fresh flowers, ornate mirrors, and sparkling chandeliers. The mehendi stage was set against a stunning backdrop of an intricately designed wall with vibrant drapes, cushions, and rugs adding a pop of color to every corner.

The atmosphere was filled with the melodious voices of the ladies singing and dancing together, creating a joyful and vibrant atmosphere. Helpers were circulating through the crowd, expertly balancing trays of refreshing drinks and offering them to the guests with a smile.

Avanya was dolled up in a stunning green suit sharara, its golden borders shimmering elegantly around the dupatta. Her hair was styled in a sleek braid, adorned with delicate pink flowers .
Heavy golden earrings and a mangalsutra graced her neck, complemented by a round golden ring that sat alongside her engagement ring. Bridal bangles adorned her  wrists completing the whole look.

On the other side, Akshit was sitting with the men, enjoying drinks and engaging in lively conversations about weddings, politics, and business.

However, his mind kept wandering back to Avanya, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of longing to be by her side.

Just then, a thoughtful idea struck him, and he suggested, "Hey, we should check on our wives; they must be getting hungry."

One of their cousins jokingly replied, "They can feed themselves, bro!"

Akshit retorted back "Idiot, their hands are covered in mehendi; we should help them out!"

The men agreed, and even the elder nodded in approval. With that, they all headed inside to assist their wives.

Avanya and the others were thoroughly enjoying the mehendi ceremony, accompanied by the lively spectacle of ladies dancing.

Niyati was stealing the show with her energetic moves to an item song, leaving everyone in awe and cheering her on.

With a playful wave, she beckoned Avanya, Esha, and Ishita to join her, and they eagerly accepted the invitation.

Together, they danced with abandon, their laughter and joy infectious.

Meanwhile, the men were taken aback by the sight of their wives letting loose and dancing to item songs, their faces a mix of surprise and delight.

"Tushar, Avinash, and Akshit were left speechless, their reactions a mix of shock and admiration. "Wow!" , "I'm dead!" , "Hot, super hot!" , "Uff, my Katrina Kaif!" "Aaj to kayamat dhal gyi!" (Today is the end of the world!)

Their initial shock soon turned into applause, admiration and cheers as all men joined the ladies grinning widely.

Akshit pulled Avanya towards him with a gentle force, causing her to land her hands on his chest. She immediately looked down at her feet, feeling shy and embarrassed that he had seen her dancing. Akshit smiled softly and lifted her chin, whispering "mujhse tumhara ye khubsurat niharna ka mauka mat chino sweetheart"
As he spoke, a deep red hue crept onto Avanya's cheeks, accompanied by a shy smile that played on her lips

With a tender gesture, Akshit took Avanya's hand and twirled her softly to the rhythm of the music, their movements graceful and in perfect harmony

"Let me take care of my lovely wife now," Akshit said, gently guiding Avanya to a seat. "You must be exhausted from dancing and sitting for mehendi for hours"

He then fetched a plate of food, accompanied by the other men who also bought food for their wives.

As Akshit presented the plate to Avanya, he added, "Allow me to feed you, my beautiful wife. You deserve to be pampered ." With tender gestures, he began to feed her, his eyes filled with love and adoration, while avanya was admiring him with a soft gaze thanking God to send him into her life.
As Akshit fed her one bite at a time, Avanya's eyes never left his face, her gaze soft and admiring. She savored each morsel, her appreciation for his care and attention evident in her gentle smile.

THEIR INSTAGRAM POSTS:

Akshit_SinghRathore My Sunshine☀️♥🌷@avanya

Akshit_SinghRathore
My Sunshine☀️♥🌷@avanya.rathore

rathore

avanya.rathore
Us 🌈✨🧿

Picture credits- Eshasingh_rathore

Its_TusharMy best friend and my life ♥🧿@avanya

Its_Tushar
My best friend and my life ♥🧿
@avanya.rathore @nitya.s

Sorry mein kal update nahi daal payi, I had an appointment with the doctor that's why!!

Next update - tomorrow as this is short one