28 Rain and dance

Avanya pov:

We were making pasta when my gaze fell on him. He is so expert in cooking like a professional and look at me, well no match, I laughed at it.

Suddenly He removed his blazer flexing his muscles and  opened two buttons of his shirt and folded his sleeves muttering "now it is comfortable" And continued stirring sauce.

And let me tell you, it was damn hot! His veins on his hand made something in my stomach. He is insanely handsome. He is wearing white shirt and black pants. His fingers, his wrist, his arm...

"Avanya? " I flinched due to his sudden voice, can't he let me admire him.

"Huh? " I asked looking at his face.

"What happened? You want to say something? You are staring at me from long time . Although I love it but I don't want you to get hurt while chopping vegetables because of me " He said in concerned voice.

I gave a nod and focussed back on chopping promising myself to not divert my mind to him but the next second my eyes again wandered to him. He was now washing a pan and his back and broad muscles... Uff.. Hot.. It seems as if they wanted to come out tearing the shirt which is hiding them.

"Let me help these muscles " I thought and smiled with mischief.
I don't want what is happening to me but.. Leave it..

I took a jug full of water and went towards him as he was facing my back while cleaning dishes. He suddenly turned and I splash water on his front accidentally.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry akshit, it.. Sorry" I said with wide eyes and my hand over my mouth with a shock expression.

"Hey it's okay ! I'll change it.. " He said and started going from kitchen.

"Nooo" I shouted which made him stop with a halt.

" What? " He turned back and asked

"Uhh.. I'm not good at cooking so please don't go! I'll bring your tshirt here " I said and ran without hearing his reply.

I picked out black tshirt from cupboard and was about to go downstairs when a thought struck my mind
"What I'm doing? Why? "

I shaked my head to remove it and went downstairs. Now whatever happened, happened
So leave it.

I went downstairs in kitchen and sight in front of me was so hot, alluring, exciting, and what not. I gulped and went towardd him. He was now only in his pants, with a bare upper body,  engrossed in cooking and I wanted to hide this T-shirt from him. I mean he is looking good like this so why do I need to give him tshirt. Right?

I put T-shirt on couch and wwbt towards him. He looked at me ans smiled and God it.. It.. I can't explain in words. His muscles, abs, chest, neck, Adams apple all is too hot to handle.

"Where is my T-shirt sunshine? " I snapped out of my akshit-sixpackabs staring session and replied him "ahh.. Outside you were busy in cooking so I thought to keep it there "

"Okay, it's almost done " He nodded looking back at the pan.
I smiled and bought plates.

Akshit pov:

Isn't my wife so cute? She thinks that I don't know but I saw the way she was admiring me and I was never fond of my body till now. Well she do find me handsome and attractive , that was shown in her eyes.
The whole time I was suppressing my smile to not make her awkward or embarrassed. It was difficult but yeah, I did it.

And now as I know that she likes me without  shirt so I'm going to try my best to display my body, it should come to some use.

"Ummmm.... Wow it's so tasty" Avanya moaned as she took a bite.

Ahh... Don't moan baby, it do different things to me.

"Wait let me click a picture, I'll send it to sahil, he will be so jealous" She said excitedly and clicked pictures of pasta.

I smiled and focussed on her beautiful face.

"Akshit" She said with a sweet smile

"Yes? " I asked with a frown

"Can you make this pasta for me every Sunday ? Please" She pouted looking more cute than before.

I chuckled "Avanya , why plead when you have the right to boss your husband? "

She smiled with red hue covering her cheeks , she looked down and focused on her pasta.

After that she put plates in the kitchen and washed them while I was wondering whether I should wear  T-shirt or not.

I was thinking when suddenly weather changed and rain started.

"Oh my god! Akshit let's dance in rain" Avanya came out and said in cheerful tone.
She held my hand and took me on terrace.

"Let's play a song, you know I always wanted to dance in rain with my partner" She said and opened her phone .

"Well, your wish, my command! " Taking her hand we went under rain and started dancing.

My hand was holding her waist while her hand was on my shoulder, and we danced lost in each other's eyes , our  as if nothing existed except us .

I joined our forehead and muttered "I love you meri jaan"

Holding her hand, I twirled and she giggled enjoying the moment.
I pulled her holding her waist due to which her hands landed over my bare chest.

Avanya pov:
It felt so different, so good.. Me in his arms, my hands over his toned chest.

I looked at him and he was looking at my neck then at my eyes.
He pointed his finger towards his lips then placed the same finger on my neck silently asking whether he could kiss there or not.. I smiled nodding my head and he immediately kissed the spot which created weirdly good sensations.
He sucked my neck like a hungry person. His thumb rubbing my cheeks and lips tasting my neck.
My eyes were closed and lips parted exhaling slowly.
I pressed my lips to avoid any embarrassing sounds.

And all of sudden I wanted more .

Vote + comment free ke hote hain guys..
See I don't earn any money if you vote, I earn a smile when I see that people are loving my work.
1 vote se mein P. M nahi ban jaungi😂

Anyways, What do you think will they kiss in next part?

Next update : monday
( because sunday ko I have to go in a function)
(If possible I'll update otherwise on Monday)