part 5 my cute tigress

I was descending the stairs, elated after securing a project, when Radhika confronted me, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Kya hua? " I asked in confusion.
(What happen?)

"Tumhari vajah se mujhe project nahi mila"she accused, her voice trembling with rage.
(I didn't got project because of you)

I was shocked
" What? "I asked, trying to understand her baseless accuse.

But she continued to spew nonsense, her words devoid of logic. I attempted to explain the situation once, but her stubborn refusal to listen left me exasperated. I dismissed her antics and tried to walk past her, but she, in her foolishness, chose to push me.
Jaheel gawar aurat!

God it hurts !

That was bad push!
And then everything went black as I lost my consciousness.

                      🌼💖🌼

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar room, with Divya sitting beside me, smiling at a boy who was chatting with her.

She turned to me, concern etched on her face. "Hey, you're awake! Are you okay, Avanya?" she asked, her voice soft.

I nodded, still disoriented. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, trying to sit up. But a wave of dizziness washed over me, and the boy - Dr. Harshit, as he introduced himself - and Divya rushed to help me settle back into a comfortable position.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Harshit, your boss's best friend," he said with a warm smile, extending his hand. I shook it, still feeling a bit groggy.

"I'm Avanya," I introduced myself, managing a faint smile.

Dr. Harshit's eyes lit up. "Wow, what a beautiful name - Avanya! May I call you Avu?" he asked, his tone was friendly and reassuring.

I smiled and nodded, my anger resurfacing as I asked, "Where's Radhika?" My eyes blazed with fury, remembering the push that had left me reeling.

Divya, sensing my rage, placed a calming hand on my arm.

I want to slap her hard...
Chodungi nahi us kameeni jahil bewkoof duffar badtmeez idiot gadhi aurat ko mein... Mujhse panga lekar galti kr di usne..

" Don't worry your boss called her in his cabin.. Uski class lag rhi hogi achi vali... I wish mein bhi gya hota aur drama dekhta! " Dr. Harshit said to which me and divya laughed.
(He must be taking her class.. I wish I also saw the drama)

Just then ,  he entered and came toward me with concerned face .

H cupped my cheeks asking if I'm fine or not...
Then I tried to get up but he told me firmly that he will drop me home because my foot was sprained.

Kutti radhika..

"Relax.. I handled her.. You no need to worry" He said and suddenly lift me in his arms

"S-sir what are you doing? " I asked being shocked

"Avanya you are injured and not able to walk that's why I'm helping you" He said and moved towards lift...

He then made me sit in his car

"Vaise you don't have to worry about radhika. Mein use khud hi dekh leti. She have no idea where she had gotten to. It may be so that I look innocent but in reality I'm not.. " I said making my hands in punch and raising my sleeves till elbow. " I said looking at front with anger surging inside me.
(I should saw her myself..)