33 engaged

Avanya pov:

Today is Harshit bhai's engagement, and he's bursting with excitement,

I'm wearing a stunning red lehenga that I absolutely adore. Seeing no one around, I couldn't resist doing a twirl - I love twirling in lehengas and gowns! But my spin came to a sudden stop when I was caught in a flashlight beam, and I found my husband leaning against the doorframe, snapping a photo of me with my phone.

Akshit pov:

Akshit pov:

She is wearing this beautiful red lehenga and she is looking so enchanting that I want to hold her in my arms and never let her go. Moreover her blackblouse will be reason of tightening in my pants. Her long hair, mehendi clad hands which are sparkling , bridal chuda, and everything is addition to her beauty, and I couldn't help but feel drawn to her.

I pulled out my phone and began recording her as she twirled and giggled, her joy infectious.

I chuckled at this beautiful and charming woman in front of me, and my lips involuntarily whispered, "Hayeee..."

I am thankful to esha that she send me to call her otherwise I had missed this.
Just then, she noticed me, and her eyes widened with a deep red blush spreading across her cheeks.

She looked me up and down, her face flushing an even deeper shade. I wondered what she was thinking, but before I could ponder further, I snapped my fingers, breaking her trance.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close, and she placed her soft hands on my chest, gazing down.

"Sunshine " I whispered and she looked up at me.

"Itni pyaari lag rhi ho , jaan lekar hi manogi kya? " I asked , drawn in her captivating eyes.
(So beautiful, will you only agree after taking my life?)

A shy smile played on her lips, and she pushed me playfully before running off. I chuckled and followed her outside, eager to see what other delightful moments the day might bring.

✨🌈✨

Avanya pov:
As I busied myself in the kitchen, preparing tea for our guests. Today is mehendi function at night and for that guests who arrived earlier were sitting in living room.
My eyes snapped open on hearing footsteps approaching and i found my husband coming inside with sulking face towards me.

I furrowed my brow in concern and asked "what happen? "

"Nothing what are you doing after this? " He came standing behind me and put his hand over mine with which I was stirring tea
My breathe hitched when his front touched with my back.

"I.. I have to ch.. check decorations with esha" I stuttered due to our proximity.

"This is not fair " He whispered in a husky voice pecking my shoulder and his arms snaked around my waist sending butterflies fluttering in my belly .