part 6 propose

Akshit pov:

3 days later:

As I walked towards my car in the parking lot, I overheard two employees discussing Avanya.

I observed them from a distance, my interest piqued.

Nirav Goel, our accounts manager, boasted, "She's sexy and hot... My father and hers were close friends, so she'll surely accept his proposal. I'm certain she'll agree to marry me. As she really respects my father and will not refuse him if he asks her to marry me"

I clenched my jaw hearing about her marrying someone else.. No she is mine, only mine.. I'll not let her marry him, also she doesn't love him..

My jaw clenched at the thought of her with someone else. No, she's mine. I won't let that happen. I got into my car and dialed a number.

"Atul, I need a comprehensive file on Avanya Kapoor within two hours." After receiving the file, I smirked, reading about her background.

"Interesting... She's never had a boyfriend. Perfect. I'll be her first, just like she'll be mine."

Initially, I planned to win her over by spending time with her, but now, I must act swiftly. Now I have to make her marry me..  otherwise she will marry that bastard nirav goel.

As we sat around the dining table, my aunt (Buaji) announced, "Akshit, I've been thinking of setting you up with a lovely girl - my friend's daughter. She's beautiful, polite, and I think you'll really like her."

I focused on my food, trying to hide my surprise. "No, Buaji, I'm already in love with someone, and I plan to marry her."

The room fell silent, with my family members staring at me in astonishment. My mom (Mumma), dad (Papa), and brother (Avinash Bhai) looked at me with wide eyes, while my sister-in-law (Ishita Bhabhi) and cousins (Esha and Harshit) smiled knowingly.

"What? Really? Who is the girl? " Mumma asked excitedly

"Avanya, She works in my office.. " I replied with a smile.

Buaji persisted, "But Akshit, this girl I have in mind comes from a good family, and her father is a successful businessman. It would be a great alliance for you, both personally and professionally."

I sighed, shaking my head. "I appreciate your efforts, Buaji, but I'm not interested in a marriage that's based on business deals. I love Avanya, and I want to spend my life with her."

Buaji asked, "Oh! Ok , Who are her parents, and what do they do?"

I replied, "Her parents passed away in an accident five years ago. She has a younger brother who's 18 now."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

"When will you bring her over? We're all eager to meet her!"
Mumma said excitedly

"Hmm.. We want to meet her. Let's see who grab the attention of my workaholic brother? " Avinash Bhai who is lawyer asked teasingly.

I smiled "Soon, bhai. I promise."

Next day:

"Call Ms. Avanya in my cabin" I said to my P. A who nodded.

After 5 minutes, she came in my cabin.. Today she wore an indian suit looking beautiful and etheral as always.