29 Kiss

Avanya pov:

I looked in his eyes filled with love, lot's of love when he cupped ny cheeks giving me his handsome smile.
I also smiled and looked at his lips then back to his eyes. He shaked his head and said in warning tone "avanya, I'm barely controlling myself , don't make it difficult "

"Then I'll definitely make it difficult" I teased and pecked his lips to which his eyes widened and a teasing smirk settled over my lips.

"Wh.. What was that? Oh avanya you need to learn " He said and smashed his lips over mine kissing me soflty and passionately. His palms were cupping my cheeks while mine were roaming on his naked chest.
He was kissing me with love and care as relinquishing every moment. His lips sucked my lower lip leaving them with tug moving towards upper one. His hands roam over my back rubbing it slowly. Our eyes closed, breathes mixed, everything stopped . It was raining heavily but none of us stopped. We were so engrossed in the kiss that despite of being breathless none of us moved back. He was dominating and i let him to. This was my first kiss and i never knew kisses are so beautiful . The way he kissed me, I forgot everything except him, except us.

He nibbled my lower lip little harshly then lick the area with his tongue to soothe the pain. And it was such a romantic moment. It was more beautiful than my books, my imagination. With a gentle yet firm grip on my waist , he uplifted me from the ground.
We broke  kiss for a second to breathe then again kissed with full passion. The kiss deepened , our lips moving in perfect harmony.

After what felt like eternity, we parted gasping for air, his eyes full of love, happiness and satisfaction and mine full of shyness . He cupped my cheeks tracing them with his thumb and kissed my forehead with his lips staying longer then hugged me tightly after kissing my cheeks.

"It was so beautiful, amazing, like a beautiful dream" He whispered

I smiled with my cheeks pressed against his bare chest hearing his heart beat and mumbled "it was "
We stood there for a while soaking in rain , water dripping from our hair, my clothes were clinging on my body.

"Avanya I got my new addiction" He murmured running his hands over my wet hair .

"What ? " I asked snuggling into his arms , his hands rubbibg my bare arms .

"Your lips" He muttered kissing my hair to which I smiled shyly.
I wonder what magic he spell on me that I initiated kiss, okay it was peck but still.

"Let's go inside, i don't want my little tigress to get ill " He spoke picking me in his arms. I shrieked due to sudden moment then relaxed putting my head over his chest with arms hanging around his neck. He walked inside while I was playing with water droplet falling from his neck to his chest.

He made me sit on counter in washroom and brought towel to ddy my hair. He first dried water from my face gently moving towards hair.

"I'm bringing your clothes" He said and went out.
After a minute or so he came with a knee length white frock with black bow in its middle and sweetheart neckline, puff sleeves.

"Wear it, I'm changing in room" He said giving me dress along with my innerwear. I looked up with wide eyes but he was gone.
Heat rose up to my cheeks while I rubbed them.
Getting down from counter I changed into that dress. I moved towards mirror and blushed seeing red swolen lips.

I went outside after knocing and found him holding hair dryer. He smiled holding me from my shoulder he admired my look.
"So pretty" He murmured then made me sit in front of dressing table and started drying my hair.

✨🌈✨

"Mam you know which model is coming for photoshoot? " One intern asked

I nodded saying " Nisa Malhotra"

"Ohh" They nodded

Today was the day of the photoshoot, designs were ready and accepted. The whole office was busy due to this.

"By the way, good job you all have done." I said smiling to which they thanked me.

"You were also nice Mam, the way you consider our opinion it was really heart touching" One of the interns said making me smile.

"Hey they are calling you! " " Divya told me and I went into the room where photoshoot was going on.

I entered and saw akshit standing there along with the RV sir. He looked at me and passed a small smile which i reciprocated as well.

"Hey Akshit " The model Nisa whose face was caked with makeup came near him holding his arms giving him seductive smile.
What the fuck?

I smiled when akshit removed her hand from his arm and said "it's Mr. Rathore for you Ms. Malhotra"

She nodded being embarrassed. After an hour the photoshoot was done and we got back to our work.

I was working when I get call from akshit's P.A
"Hello yes? " I answered

"Avanya please come in Sir's cabin. He is so angry" She said and hung up.
I immediately got up and went into the elevator .

Akshit pov:

Nisa Malhotra, model and most irritating woman with shrill voice.
I made it clear that I don't want to talk to her yet she is here in my cabin.

"Ms.malhotra , your work is done so please. I'm busy" I said in stern tone.

"Oh come on akshittttt, I'm here to free you from stress and by the way you know I'm not easy woman to get. Yet here you got my eyes, hah such a lucky man you are " She slurred in seductive tone.
I massaged my temple and glared at her "Leave "
"Oh don't be spoilsport " Saying this she kept hand over her shoulder.

Anger surged me and i backed off throwing vase on the nearby wall "ARE YOU SICK ? WHEN I TOLD YOU I'M NOT INTERESTED THEN WHY ARE YOU IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME. LISTEN CAREFULLY I'M COMMITED AND LOYAL TO WOMAN "

Nisa's eyes widened and she moved back flinching .
"I... O... Noone will tell her "

"Ms.Malhotra ! You have crossed your limits. Now I'll show you consequences" I said in a dangerous voice calling me P. A

Suddenly door opened and avanya was standing with concern in her eyes. I immediately went and hugged her tightly to calm myself. I was feeling so irritated and angry at this model.

"Calm down akshit" Avanya murmured rubbing my back .

"You! You said you are married and now you are hugging another woman! How dare you " The screeching voice of that model came into my ears increasing my fury.

"Shut up Bitch! Otherwise I'll throw you out of my husband's office " Avanya gritted with anger in her eyes.

I had already called security and they took her out of cabin leaving me and avanya. I took her hand and sat on the couch with her in my arms, taking her lips into passionate kiss.

"She is damn irritating yrr.. I was already tired due to work load " I muttered joining our forehead.

"Go home akshit! Take rest" She said cupping my cheeks.

"No , I want to sleep in your lap " I said keeping my head in her lap entertwining her fingers in mine .

Sorry for late update...