part 39 anklets and his care

Akshit pov:

As I entered the room, my breath caught at the sight of my stunning wife adjusting her dupatta. She is wearing a beautiful golden Lehenga with marroon dupatta covering her front. Beautiful golden choker necklace and earings with maroon beads adorned her beauty along with her wedding chuda. Her hair was elegantly tied into a bun adorned with a fragrant gajra , a Small red bindi between her eyebrows enhancing her overall look.

I approached her, taking in every detail, and gently took the pin from her hand.

''Let me help you with that,'' I said softly, adjusting her dupatta. Our eyes met, and I smiled, lost in her beauty. She looked me up and down, her eyes sparkling with admiration, and whispered, ''Wow. "

I smiled , my fingers gently lifting her chin to bring her face closer to mine and pecked her cheeks whispering in her ear "Itni pyaari lag rhi hain aap, man to kr rha hai ki apse dubara shadi kr lein"
A soft blush coated her cheeks and a shy smile played on her lips.
(You look so beautiful, I'm tempted to marry you again)

"Apke lie kuch layein hain apke pati! Dekhna chahengi? " I asked further , my hands tracing her soft arms feeling goosebumps on her soft skin. She closed her eyes and nodded.
(Your husband bought something for you? Do you want to see?)

I smiled and brought payal in front of her face, seeing which her face lightened with happiness and she looked at me, her eyes sparkling "hmare lie? "
(For me?)

I nodded and said "Ji haan" (Yes)

"Bhot khubsurat hai ye" She muttered looking at it.
(It's so beautiful)

I smiled and asked "do you want to wear it? "
She nodded and said "kneel "
I frowned and my mind started with its unholy thoughts, ignoring it i did what she told me to.
She smiled and lifted her ghagra up and placed her foot on my chest , passing me anklet muttering "Ab tofa aap laye hain, toh pehna bhi aap hi dijie"
(As you bought a gift, so make it wear me yourself)

I grinned and placed a soft kiss on her foot and made her wear anklets. The jingling sound of anklets echoed in the room as she removed her foot and stood back still smiling widely. I also stood up and held her waist pulling towards me, due to which she gasped landing her hands over my chest then smiled when i placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. She hide her face inmy cheat and hugged me while we both savoured the moment for a while.

We went downstairs holding hands in hands and everyone waiting in living room gasped seeing us.

Mom came and put black kohl behind our eyes, placing a soft kiss on our head filled with warmth and love.

"My children are looking so beautiful together.. May God protect them from evil eyes" She said and we smiled.

"Well, yeah for the first time , di you are actually looking good but not more than my jiju" Sahil teased avanya to which she glared at him playfully.

As other rituals concluded, the moment we'd all been waiting for finally arrived - the baraat! Harshit was ceremoniously seated on the horse, and with cheers and dhol , our procession began its journey from our home to the wedding venue. The energy was electric, and our excitement was palpable as we all danced on dhol beats.

After a two-hour journey, we finally arrived at the venue, where Divya's family warmly welcomed Harshit and our entire procession. As we entered the beautifully decorated space, we were struck by the dazzling lights, the sweet fragrance of lilies, and the shimmering lanterns and chandeliers that seemed to dance in the air. The atmosphere was truly magical, setting the tone for an unforgettable celebration.

Avanya pov:

I was helping mumma and bhabhi to keep gifts safely in car.

Harshit bhaiya and divya were clicking pictures with guests on stage. They were looking so beautiful together. May God bless them.

Just then, Akshit appeared, his hand wrapping around mine. I looked up at him with questioning eyes as he gently led me to a chair and sat me down. Bending down, he carefully removed my heels, his touch sending a wave of relief through my feet. But, what was he doing? Why had he removed my shoes? My mind raced with questions, my curiosity piqued.

"You are working too much without taking care of you. But don't worry when I'm here for you. These heels look so painful. Now you will rest quietly and eat something. " He spoke ,his voice filled with concern as he answered my unasked question.

Moments later, the waiter arrived with a refreshing glass of juice and a plate of fruit chat .

"Hmm, drink this and finish it,' Akshit said, sitting in front of me and gently placing my legs on his lap. He began massaging my feet with a soothing touch, causing me to gasp in surprise looking around "W-what are you doing? Sab log kya sochenge? Please akshit, I'm fine" I stuttered, trying to withdraw my legs from his lap , but he held them firmly.
(what will people think?)

"I don't care what they think.. Meri biwi hai, mein khyaal rkhunga, ab logon ko us se problem hai to hoti rhe" He shrugged off and massaged my feet.
(I don't care about their opinions, You're my wife, and I'll take care of you. If they have a problem with that, so be it.)

My eyes welled up with tears due to his words and actions looking at his caring nature .

With tears in my eyes, I smiled and held Akshit's hand, my voice barely above a whisper. ''Thank you for coming into my life.'' I kissed his palm, my lips barely grazing his skin. Akshit's face lit up with a wide smile as he kissed the same spot, his eyes shining with love. He continued massaging my feet, his touch soothing and gentle.

Next update : it will be big so, on Wednesday

For spoilers : follow my insta account