part 4 injured

AKSHIT POV

Shock will be understatement if I said seeing her in my office.
She came wearing a professional outfit.
She was also shocked seeing me there... Did she really not know me? That I'm her boss?

She looked cute while being shocked seeing me.
I smirked at her reaction. She then went to give her presentation

Avanya
Preety name just like her...
She gave a presentation with confidence. She was looking so beautiful. And her presentation was really amazing.

Her look:

I then called her in my cabin

I then called her in my cabin. She was shocked and happy when she got project..
I was also happy as I will get more time to spend with her...

I then apologize for that day.. She nodded being confused and went leaving me smiling at her
Just as I was smiling to myself, my cabin door burst open and Dr. Harshit ,my cousin as well as best friend strode in, his usual careless self.

"Dr.harshit  aap apne manners ghar bhul aye hain? " I asked , my tone playful.
(Dr harshit have you forget your manners at home?)

He plopped down in the chair across from me, unfazed.

"Ab kya kiya mene yrr...? " he asked, his grin sheepish.
(Now what I did?)

"Barging in CEO's cabin without knocking is considered as mannerless" I chided, leaning forward

"It's not when the CEO is my best friend" He shot back, his smile widening.

"Whatever...What brings you here, anyway? " I asked rolling my eyes.

"Ohh... I was missing you" He said

And then we chit chat more like he chit chat and I listened. 

Shikha burst into my office, out of breath and frantic. "Sir, Ms. Avanya...Ms. Radhika pushed her down the stairs!" she exclaimed.

My eyes widened in shock. "What? No, my goodness...she must be okay," I muttered, already rushing out of my office towards the medical room.

My heart raced with fear as I saw Avanya lying unconscious, blood trickling from her forehead.

"Where is the doctor?" I demanded, my voice echoing through the room.

"H-he's on leave, sir," one of the employees stuttered. Just then, Harshit appeared by my side.

"Let me take a look," Harshit said, his voice calm and professional, as he examined Avanya's injuries. I stepped aside, my anxiety giving way to trust in my friend's medical expertise

After a few minutes, Harshit straightened up, a reassuring smile on his face. "Relax, she's going to be fine. I've given her a sedative and bandaged her forehead. She'll wake up in about an hour."