Chapter Two - First meeting

Fairy, where you going~ Hikari zenbu atsumete kimi no ashita terasu yo~

Juvia was yanked awake by the sound of her alarm from her phone. She turned it off and strecthed herself. She then looked again her phone. It still 7.30 am.

Dad's friend and his son will arrive at 9 o'clock. It takes at least half an hour to Haneda Airport. Sooooo~ Juvia still have time to prepare \\(^◇^)//

Juvia then do her daily routine, took a shower, sandwiches for breakfast. Juvia just wore a simple light blue skinny jeans and white tank top with denim jacket.

~Timeskips~

Juvia arrived at Haneda Airport at 9.04 with her driver. The driver then came out from the car while taking a board. It says 'Mr. Silver Fullbuster'

~Few Hours Later~

"Juvia oujo-sama, we have waited for 3 hours here.."

"......."

"Oujo-sama are you sure they will arrive today?" The driver said to Juvia.

Juvia speechlessly looked at the time. Its really getting late, where are they?

"Juvia doesnt know.. This is troublesome. Why didnt dad just be the one fetch up his old friend?"

Juvia dug through her sling bag and pulled her cellphone. She dialed her dad's no.

"Umm.. Hello dad, Its been 3 hours now, are you sure they didnt delay their flight?" Questioned Juvia irritatedly.

"Yeah I'm sure, they suppose to be at Narita International Airport T-1 3 hours ago"

"Say what?!"

"Whats wrong Juvia?"

"Juvia went to the wrong place! Oh God! Dad why didnt you tell Juvia!!!"

"I thought I have told you las-" Juvia then hung up the call and quickly make her way to car. "Hit the gas to Narita Airport! NOW!"

This is dad's fault! Juvia thought it was at Haneda since it was the close one.

Juvia arrived at the N.I.A. She quickly went out of the car and cut through the crowd inside the T-1

Please be here..

Juvia keep running around at T-1 panickly. Juvia the stopped running and facepalmed herself.

Juvia forgot to take the name board! Juvia has to go back again! This is so frustating!

She spun around and she didnt she whats infront of her.

She bumped a man whos holding a cup of coffee and Juvia fall on her butt.

"Ouchh! Juvia sorry, Juvia didn-"

"Are you blind or what? Cant you see whats in front of you?"

"Juvia was in hurry, Juvia--" She lifted her head up and saw a raven-haired guy with spiky hair, wearing black jacket, he has scar on his left forehead.

"Look where you were going dammit! Now you spill the coffee all over me." He said as he was trying to wipe the coffee's stain on his clothes.

"Juvia's really sorry sir!" Juvia then stood up and quickly took out tissues that she always carry and handed to him.

"So you are Juvia? You made us waiting for more than 4 hours, are you crazy?" Protested the raven-haired guy.

Juvia gasped. Finally! This must be Silver-ojisan. He looks so young tho...

Juvia then grabbed his hands and said "Juvias so sorry Silver-ojisan! Juvia thought you were at another airport. Are you okay ojisan? Do you need more tissues?"

"Are you an idiot? Thats my dad's name. I'm his son." He harshly pulled his hands away.

Oh Juvia~! You stupid! Of course he's not Silver ojisan. He's that young.. Maybe he's right.. Juvia is really blind! Juvia feels embarrased...

"Damn, dont you know what time is it? And that cup of coffee you just spilt." He pointed the cup on the floor "Its my fourth cup for waiting"

Juvia gasped and keep apologizing to the man. "Juvia's sorry, Ju--"

"Dont apologize to me, its annoying. apologize to my dad." He groaned after pointing where Silver-ojisan was.

This guy is so mean to Juvia. (T_T) Juvia wonder how mad Silver-ojisan is if his son already like this (T_T)

Juvia slowly walked to Silver.

"Ummmm.. afternoon Silver-ojisan. Juvia is really sorry for making you waiting (>_<) " Juvia said nervously.

Silver-ojisan then stood up. Be nice to Juvia please.. Dont be mad at Juvia..

"Oh Juvia! Is this really you? Are you really Rave's daughter?" Juvia nodded slightly.

"You're getting taller and beautiful, hows your dad?" Silver-ojisan smiled.

"T-thank you, he's doing fine... Once again I'm sorry Silver ojisan. Juvia didnt mean to come up late.. Juvia didnt know you guys at this airport. Please forgive Juvia"

"Dont worry about it Juvia. Oh yeah, have you met my son, Gray?"

Gray? Gray? Gray! He must be that big meanie Juvia bumped earlier.. Juvia pouted.

Hi everyone :) This is my second Gruvia Fanfic. Hope you will enjoy it.

◆◆◆◆◆

Do comment and vote ♥ ♥ ♥