Chapter Eighteen - Marriage

● ~ Previously ~ ●

"What in the world did they discussed! Please tell me Rogue-nii." Juvia pleaded to Rogue.

"They both have discussed and Gray agrees to marry you this year Juvia." Rogue said in serious tone.

Juvia widened her eyes after hearing what Rogue have said to her. Her nightmare became real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"STOP STOP STOP!" Juvia cut off Rogue.

"Juvia didn't want to hear anything. O my god, Juvia's nightmare become true! Juvia is going to hell. Juvia's soul had been sold by dad to that devil." Juvia was screaming loudly, covering her ears while shaking her head.

"Please tell Juvia that was a joke right Rogue-nii? Yes? No? Juvia didn't want this to happen." Juvia screamed while running around Rogue in circle.

"He even said he wanted to make 30 babies with you after you guys get married. Silly right? Not to mention, you're probably need to drop out after Gray graduate in Paris" Rogue explained to her more.

"What? The? HECK? Please tell Juvia that you're joking right now Rogue-nii and 30 babies? What?" Juvia was said, feeling horrified after hearing everything from Rogue. 

"OI JUVIA! Earth to Juvia, hello?" Rogue was pinching Juvia's face.

"OWW, stop! That's hurt. What just happened?" Juvia pushed him and rubbing her cheek.

"Pull yourself together, will you? I haven't said anything but you standing there frozen." Rouge was grabbing both Juvia's shoulder, shaking her forward and backward. 

'Not saying anything? Juvia just imagine herself running in circle?

Thank god it was not real, why did Juvia think Rogue-nii would say something AWFUL about marriage!

(T-T) Okay Juvia need to stop imagining things from now on'

"Yeah, listen to me sis." Rouge said after calming Juvia down. "I'm sorry Juvia, but as your brother I cannot do anything about this." He let out a sighed.

'Why Rogue-nii looked so sad? Juvia doesn't know anymore.

What if Rogue-nii really says this is about marriage between Juvia and Gray-san.'

"Stop scaring Juvia Rogue-nii, what did you cannot do for Juvia." Juvia said slowly to him.

"As I was saying, he's probably thinking that you..." Rogue pointed his index finger in-front of Juvia's face.

"That Juvia what?" Juvia waited for the answer.

'Please be anything other than marriage. Please Rogue-nii (T-T)'

"---are getting fat that's why he told you walk home HAHAH" Rogue laughed hysterically.

"JUVIA IS WHAT?" Juvia screamed so loud then quickly covered her mouth. 'You idiot!' She mouthed.

"I'm sorry Juvia, I didn't think that you would listen to me" Rogue continued to laugh again.

"You should've seen your face, its hilarious. O my God, my stomach, please help me. Its so funny." Rogue pressing his stomach and moving forward and backward while laughing.

Juvia pushed Rogue to the cushion hard and stormed away from him. Juvia was yelling at Rogue for being and idiot.

Rogue still continued to laughed.

"HAHA come on Juvia, its only a joke. They didn't discuss anything, just Gray said he wanted to pick up from school."

"Screw you Rouge-nii, Juvia doesn't care." Juvia yelled when she reached near her door and slammed it.

"Well, I love you too Juvia HAHA." Juvia could hear Rogue from her bedroom.

'Juvia cannot believe this! Two idiots in one day.' She thought. She sighed and quickly changed her clothes. 

'Should Juvia tell dad Gray-san? That guy left Juvia alone to go home on foot! No.. He will not care about this and will not believe it'

Dad will be like "Come on Juvia, he's not that bad. After all he will be your husband"

Juvia sighed then picked up one of her pillows and screamed at it. "AHHH! Juvia hates this!"

Juvia lay down on bed looking at the ceiling, breathe in, breathe out. "Juvia has never felt tired this way before."

She closed resting her eyes for a moment then opened it again. "Oh Lyon-sama, what should Juvia do? If only you were here.."

While thinking about Lyon, Juvia's phone started to ring.

'Kyaaa~ It must be Lyon-sama! ❤❤❤'

She quickly reached her phone in her bag and saw the Lucy's name instead. She sighed.

"Oh I thought it was Lyon-sama.. Well at least I can complained everything to Lucy.'' She then quickly picked up the call.

"Lucyy!! Good timing! I wanted to complain to you! Thank goodness you're here" Juvia said excitedly.

"Hmmm really? Why do I sense that you were hoping it was Lyon whose calling you while ago." Lucy replied.

"WHat? NO! Ju--Juvia wasn't.. Juvia was--" Juvia flustered. She didn't know how Lucy could always predicted if she was lying to Lucy.

"I know, I know. No need to explain. Please let me in. I'm outside your house" Lucy spoke.

"EHH?" Juvia quickly jumped and looked from her window.

She could see Lucy was waving her hand. Juvia ended the call and quickly went downstairs quickly and opened the door. "Lucy, why--?"

Lucy quickly shutted Juvia's mouth with her hand and looked around. She whispered to Juvia. "Yes, I know you want to ask why am I here. I want to sleepover in your house. I want to see your beloved husband. Is he here?"

She smiled after telling and asked question to Juvia.

"WHAT? You came here just for that?" Juvia removed Lucy's palm from her mouth. "Then the answer is NO." Crossing her arms together while telling Lucy.

"Oh why~~?" Lucy pouted and grabbed one of Juvia's arm.

"Come on Juvia. Let me see him. I can see that you already love-hate relationship with from your tone Juvia" Lucy teased Juvia. 

Juvia pouted, not responding to what Lucy had said to her.

"Umm-- or maybe you are jealous that he will fall for someone like me? Afraid that I will become your love rival?" Lucy continued to tease her.

Juvia looked at her in shocked.

"What? Nonsense. Lucy, you can have him all you want. Juvia has a man whose Juvia loves the most and his name is Lyon-sama." Juvia said confidently out loud while turning her body away. 

"That means I can sleep here right?" Juvia nodded and Lucy hugged her. "Yay, thanks Juvia. You are the best."

For a moment Juvia was afraid that her dad and Rogue might heard her, but it seemed no one was at home.

'Dad always rarely seen at home and probably Rogue went out after teasing her with all his heart. Juvia should be safe.'

To be continued...

Please tell me what do you thibk about this new updated chapter?

Also Gray will presence in the NEXT CHAPTER guys.

Please do comment, vote and share this GRUVIA fanfic minna-san. Thank you so much for reading.

With love, 

GruviaSushine