Chapter Thirty Three - 3 Days With You (Part 2)

Gray's POV

You coward

No I'm..

You made her cry again

I didn't mean to..

You just watch her cry again

"I didn't mean it!" Gray awoke from his nightmare, drips of sweat rolled down around his neck and he wiped it away. He frowned a while when he realized his hand were being bandage. This is her bandage? 

"Damn, its just a bad dream. My head.. Why am I on a couch?" He sighed in relief, his head still hurts. He felt something on his head.  "What's this? A towel?" He then glanced at his body. I'm not wearing my shirt anymore, my coat? The one that I gave. Did she do this? Where is she? 

Gray rubbed his temples, trying to process everything slowly. Damn I'm an idiot, she's probably had gone to Lucy's house.. Leaving me behind..

"Mmmm.." Gray widened his eyes when he heard a voice not far from him. Juvia was sleeping on the floor. Gray removed his coat, bent down to the floor and slowly put her head on his lap.

"Stupid, if you sleep on the floor you'll catch cold." He sighed and looked carefully at her sleeping face. Realizing what he was doing, he blushed then looked away. "Why didn't you just leave me.."

How long was I out?

His eyes focused at some window. Its already dark outside. Damn, this fever really knock me. Rubbing his temples and looking at Juvia again. You're gonna need a bed Juvia not a floor. How long you're on the floor?

He firmly wrapped Juvia and carried her like a bride, slowly walking to the stairs but stop when he saw some medicine and a bowl on the table near the couch he slept on before. Gray opened the lid.

"A porridge?" The bowl was not to cold and not to hot. He smiled knowing Juvia made it for him. "I'm gonna take you guys later" 

*In Gray's room*

He glanced and examined Juvia's ankle, its not being wrapped with anything now. " *sigh* I told you not to go down earlier.. Look what happened now" 

Carefully, he wrapped it with bandage. He knew her ankle still hurts since she kept on moving around when he treated it. Few minutes later he brought the porridge, the medicine for him and ate it upstairs. He went and laid down to Juvia's left side. Leaning to her face.

"Damn, how much food did you cook for me? The kitchen was completely in mess." He said knowing Juvia's wouldn't hear him. "But I admit.. It was good.."

He took one of Juvia's hand and hold it for a while. How can you sleep so peacefully? She's so beautiful..  Gray's eyes caressed her sleeping face, wishing to God for that moment to last long.

"Mmm.." Juvia hugged him, resting her head on his chest. He froze, blushed and frustrated from her sudden movement, his heart beats twice faster than before.

Man why did I forgot to wear some shirt?! Why is this girl always making thing so hard for me?

Juvia's POV

"Mmm.."

Juvia blinked and slowly opened her eyes, realizing Gray's chest was in-front of her. EH? Why Juvia is hugging Gray-san?! Why Juvia not on the floor?! This is Gray-san's room AGAIN! He carried Juvia?!

She wanted to push Gray away, but stopped when she remembered that Gray had a fever. She didn't have a heart to wake him up.

"How did Juvia get here?" Blood gushed to her cheeks, her heart was racing. Gray wasn't wearing any shirt and hugging her. His chin rested on top of her head, she could feel the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest as he took in each breath. Gray-san's heart beats so fast.

"Gray-san's heart, why is it beating so fast?" Slowly she pulled away a little and moved closer to see Gray's face. "He's asleep isn't he? But his breathing become more faster now.. Juvia shouldn't take of the shirt.."

She stared at him for a moment. 

Juvia touched his forehead and looked at the scar, "How did Gray-san get this scar?" She caressed it and played some strain of his hair. "Your hair is so soft," she giggled and looked at his cheeks. His cheeks are so red. Moving her eyes towards his lips, touching it. His lip hurt because of Juvia.

Did Juvia thank him for saving her yesterday?

She examined Gray's face closely. What is Juvia doing? Why Juvia heart become like this? Gray-san is actually a nice person, he's  "So good-looking but cold." Gray started to move around, hugging her tightly after Juvia said that. Juvia shutted her eyes closed, pretend to sleep.

EHHH! Juvia just said that out loud! Did Gray-san wake up? Did he heard that? Stop blushing Juvia! Juvia bit her lips and opened one of her eyes. 

"Umm.. Gray-san?" She talked with a low voice. His face was redder again. Is he in pain?  Juvia didn't check his temperature yet.. Juvia will go with the alternative way..

She cupped his face with her palms, it was warm. Okay Juvia will do this! This is normal thing to do right? But what's wrong with Juvia's heart?! Stop pounding! Gray-san will hear that!

She took a deep breath, moved her head near and touched his, she still feels his fever. Did he already eat the medicine? The porridge? Still looking at him.

We're so close, Juvia can feel his breath. Juvia moved away from him but accidentally brushed her lips against his cheek. She covered her mouth but suddenly hitched, when her hand was held and Gray opened his eyes, tilting his eyebrow. 

"What do you think you're doing Juvia?" Looking at her blue eyes. "Did you just kiss me?"

To be continued..