Chapter Twenty Eight - Couples

"Juvia is not a child her head," Juvia then held Gray's hand, preventing from patting her. "Juvia wants to home!" Juvia then looked outside the rink. Something caught Juvia's eyes, spiky bluish silver hair, a man. She then widened her eyes in happy, but then quickly turn to worry. She was with someone else now.

Lyon-sama was there with someone! Its his mom! Not in the ice rink but Juvia saw him coming out of supermarket. Out of all places Lyon-sama chose here to shop! Calm down Juvia.

Juvia stared at her hand. She was still holding Gray's hand. Juvia panicked and pushed Gray's hand away from her.

If Lyon-sama sees Juvia like this, he might think Juvia is unfaithful girlfriend! NO, he's gonna think Juvia cheated on him if he sees Juvia!!!! (T_T)

She frantically started to skate away and quickly turn around on the ice rink to avoid being seen by Lyon but again Juvia lost her balance at the wrong time, wrong place.

She thought she had fallen to the hard ice glasses. She thought she would crack her skull like Gray said to her. Her face was pressed against Gray's chest. His arm circling around her shoulders. 

They were hugging each other. Gray saved her AGAIN! Yes, she had fallen to the icy floor but Gray was also there. Oh God, this can't be happening! Juvia's leaning against Gray-san now! Now Lyon-sama will sees Juvia's having affair on him. 

"Go away from Juvia! He will see us!" Juvia should stand up now!

"What the hell Juvia?" Gray stood up and tried to take Juvia's hand so she could stand up. But instead she slapped his hand away.

"Juvia told you to go away!" As she stood up, she wobbled. Her ankle hurt a lot. She then moved to the rink entrance, leaving Gray behind. Quickly she took off her skates and went to Mira to get her boots, wearing it frantically. Before Mira could say anything Juvia already ran away from that area and out of the Mall. 

 Lyon-sama would never go to this area with his mom. Juvia is saved now.

*exhale* *inhale* *exhale* Juvia was breathing hard while holding her chest. She sat down on one of the benches and leaned against the Mall's wall. Juvia should've ask Lyon-sama where he wanted to shop awhile ago! Juvia took of her boots then looked and reached her ankle.  

"I told you not to wander around" Juvia gazed up and she saw Gray, sounded irritated. Who cares? At least Lyon-sama did not see Juvia with someone. 

"Just leave Juvia alone. Lyon-sama was inside there. He nearly saw Juvia. Its a good thing Juvia ran away from you!"  

However, Juvia flinched in pain when Gray touched her ankle. He looked at her then back to her ankle, continued to observe it. "Oww, careful with it."

"So it was hurt. Did your ankle sprained during the fight?"

"Juvia's fine really. Just leave it like that" Juvia stood up but ended falling down again. "Stubborn, wait here." Gray instructed her.

Gray-san when somewhere, told Juvia to wait here. Few minutes later he came back with a bag of ice. 

The treatment on Juvia's ankle quite surprising that it went very well without Gray said anything to her when wrapped her ankle with bandage. Juvia could see that his dark blue eyes softened a bit.

Gray done his job and stood up "Can you move?" Juvia slowly stood up and tried to walk, but damn it was so hurt. "Call dad now, Juvia couldn't take it anymore" Juvia then sat back again on the bench.

"Your dad is out of town"  Gray rubbed his forehead and scoffed. "I call him earlier"

"What at time like this?" Juvia sighed. Unbelievable dad, just unbelievable!  "Okay then, we just have to take a cab"