Chapter Twenty Three - This Kind Of Feelings

Juvia quickly went upstairs to her room after finishing her task. She could see Lucy was still standing in-front of her wardrobe. Is she is still choosing (-.-) Lucy saw her and quickly held her tightly.

"Juvia Juvia LISTEN!!" Lucy said loudly which hurt her ears. "He asked me to take along during the dinner! Isn't that exciting? Did you hear that during dinner? Did you?"

Here us go again, the nonsense talk from Lucy. Juvia looked at her best-friend in pity and shook her head. "Juvia only left Lucy for few minutes and you still being corrupted by him?"

"Not corrupted Juvia, he was just talking to me. He's nice you know and I think I'm falling in love all over again. Is this love Juvia?" Juvia walked away from Lucy, ignoring her imagination lovey-dovey story about Gray. "Hey, don't leave me hanging here Juvia." 

Lucy hugged Juvia again. "No escaping from me Juvia. Listen to my story more about your handsome fiance pleasee~"

Juvia growled in annoyed. "Okay, okay. Stop hugging Juvia. Now before that just give Juvia some privacy with Lyon-sama."

"Huh? Why? You want to call him?" Lucy frowned at her, but Juvia just smiled at her. "You will see later Lucy. Juvia searched her phone at her bed. "Where is Juvia's phone? Aha!" Juvia found it, without hesitation she pressed Lyon's number, hoping he would pick it up

Please pick up! Please please please pick up Lyon-sama!

"Hello honey."  A voice from the other side said. Juvia nearly dropped her phone, excited because Lyon answered her call. Lucy on the other hand seems annoyed and left Juvia alone to find clothes from the wardrobe again.

Juvia felt relieve that Lucy had leave her alone with her phone. She called Lyon-sama asking if he was free at the moment or not. She was thinking the idea during doing her dishes. 

Maybe Juvia can take this opportunity to meet Lyon-sama at the Mall! ❤❤❤  Kyaaaa~ finally Juvia can go on to date with Lyon-sama! But what if Gray-san tells dad? Arggh!  Well, its so unlucky for Juvia that Lyon said he went out with her mother for some groceries.

"Lyon-sama can't come? It would be nice though if you come.." Juvia talked to Lyon over the phone. Her mood changed from excited to gloomy face.

"I'm sorry honey, you know I love you right? I'm really busy right now. If I knew, I would've--" Lyon responded her, however he sound a little bit like whisper to her.

"It's okay Lyon-sama, Juvia understands but why is Lyon-sama whispering?" 

"Oh that! Sorry honey, my mom always tease me when I'm calling you-- hey stop that!" Juvia could heard that Lyon-sama was bickering about the phone with someone. Who's that?

"Are you Lyon's girlfriend?" Juvia heart stopped for a moment she heard when a women's voice, not too young and not to old. Juvia then frowned her eyebrow. Who's this person talking to Lyon-sama?!  Who's this woman?! 

Juvia cleared her throat. "Juvia is Lyon-sama's girlfriend. Who are--" Juvia was cut off by the other woman.

"My beautiful future daughter-in-law is it?" The voice continued. Juvia widened her eyes. Its Lyon-sama's mother! Juvia blushed over the compliment. Woh! Juvia nearly jumped into conclusion over there. Juvia nearly cursed Lyon-sama's mother. "I'm his mother dear, its nice too know you."

Lyon-sama's mother already knows Juvia! This is so exciting!

"I'm so sorry dear, I cannot give him now to you right now. He's helping with the groceries. Hope you can understand this."