Chapter Thirty Seven - Confession

💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 

I love you.. I really love you.. 

No one's POV

9 AM

Gray slowly woke up, eyes still closed. He smiled remembering his dream, confessing to Juvia, the feeling was so real for him.

The scene about last night came into his mind, feeling happy to recall how dense Juvia was last night.

Moving his hand to the other side of him. He widened his eyes after knowing Juvia wasn't there.

"Ahhh! This girl, I keep on telling her not to go around!" He sighed, throwing the blanket away from him. He jumped out of the bed to the door only to be hit by something on his head in-front of him.

He fall backward to the floor and rubbed his head.

"Ouch.. Gray-san that hurts" It was Juvia who also fall to the floor after accidentally bumped to him when she wanted to enter.

"Dammit! Where's your eyes? Can't you see what's in-front of you?" Gray and Juvia stood up at the same time. "I told you yesterday not to go around. Why are you-- that's my clothes?"

Juvia looked down to the floor, fidgeting her fingers. Her face was flushed. She then bowed at him. 

"Juvia is sorry Gray-san, but J-Juvia has to borrow one of your clothes again.. Aaa-and Juvia's sorry for not waking you up. Its just that you're still sleeping aaa-and and.."

Gray's POV

"and Juvia has made food for both of us.. T-the medicine also ready for you to eat.. a-andd.." Juvia covered her face, still looking at the floor.

What is it with her? She keeps on stuttering. Frowning, looking at her behavior.

"You okay?" She seems startled when I said that, but nodded after that.

Why she keeps looking at the floor? Look at me. I want to see your face.

"Hey, is something bothering you that you can't look at me?"

"No.."

"Then why you still won't look at me?" I asked her again. She moved backward a bit.

"Oh! Juvia just remember, the food is getting cold Gray-san" She quickly dashed away passed me, wanting to go to the stairs. but yeah I was fast enough than her I caught her arm in time. Pulling her to my chest.

"If you won't listen, then fine I will make you look at me now"

Juvia's POV

"If you won't listen, then fine I will make you look at me now"

EHH! Stop saying things like that! Stop making Juvia feels like this!

💗💗💗*FLASHBACK*  💗💗💗 

6 AM

"Uhh, Gray-san. Stop hugging Juvia.. Its not comfortable!" Juvia moved Gray's arm away from her and sighed. Juvia kept on awake since last night after Gray told her about his girlfriend. 

No maybe the reason why Juvia can't sleep because of the kissed at Juvia's forehead..

*hugs*

*move Gray's hand away*

*hugs*

*move Gray's hand away*

*hugs*

"Fine! Hug Juvia all you want Gray-san!" She sighed again.