Chapter Seventeen - Sudden News

Juvia finally arrived at home after a long walk, she slammed the door closed and went to sit on the cushion. "Juvia is home."

"What took you so long?" Rouge saw her arrived and asked her after he took some orange from fridge. All he could think of that Juvia was not in a good mood that time.

"Rogue-nii.. Juvia's calves is hurting again because of that idiot. Uncle Silver's son was torturing Juvia again." Juvia said then massaging her calves slowly while complaining.

Rogue raised an eyebrow. "Torturing you?"

"He let Juvia walked 3 kilometers away from home. Isn't that insane and why didn't dad just pick up Juvia. Juvia just got picked up by the devil. Is dad really that busy?" Juvia continued to complain.

"What? *chuckles*." Rogue was chuckling after hearing what Juvia had said.

'What is so funny about that.' Juvia thought while crossing both of her arms.

"I mean no, dad was eating in the kitchen awhile ago. I heard from dad that Gray was asking him if he can pick you up from school."

"HE'S ASKING WHAT?" Juvia quickly stood up. "Then why he did that then? He's the one that complained that Juvia wasted his time." 

Juvia rolled her eyes, couldn't believe that some idiot would torturing her life to that extent.

'What, Juvia is not the who's wasting his time. He's the one who's wasting Juvia's time'

Rogue suddenly said while Juvia was thinking. "Maybe Gray tried to tease you and he did that because of hmm... You know what from what I can think of.." Rogue grabbed his chin and started to think harder. "I think.. that he is.. Ummm, maybe there's nothing."

"He is what? Come one please tell Juvia. Rouge-nii, you're about to say something."

Rogue looked at Juvia and then smiled. "Nah, its just me maybe, there's nothing too worry sis." Rogue then tried to walk away from Juvia but he felt sudden movement pulling him backward to his original place.

"Come on! Don't left Juvia become curious like this. Juvia Not gonna let Rogue-nii go." Juvia said in annoyed.

"Okay, okay. Now, calm down. Maybe there's something. This is just between us okay?" Rogue whispered slowly.

'It seems like Rogue-nii knows something.' Juvia nodded slightly. 

"Now listen to this. I think.." Rogue leaned closely to Juvia's ear. Juvia nodded repeatedly  and listening carefully for what Rogue going to say.

'Rogue-nii is so slow~ Just give Juvia straight-to-the-point-answer please'

"He was discussing something with dad." Rogue said. "He said he was thinking about you all day long..." Rogue slowly added which caused Juvia.

Juvia didn't like the sound of it. "Stop with the crazy talk Rogue-nii. Spit it out now!" 

"I'm serious right now, can't you tell? Now, he was saying something to dad. From what I can tell. dad was smiling after Gray discussed it with him."

"Smiling? Discussed?" Juvia said in confused.

Suddenly Juvia remembered the day she asked Gray something during she and Gray went out to go shopping.

-------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

"Is it true that our parents want us to get married?" 

"Yes." Gray-san bluntly said it.

"What? Pardon Juvia, but what was that AGAIN?"

"I said YES. Do you want me to spell it for you?"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-------------------------------------------

Juvia started to grabbed her hair.

'O my Lord, please don't remember this kind of thing again Juvia. Was that idiot discussing with dad so he can marry Juvia this year?! NO NO NO!' Please be positive Juvia!' Juvia screamed in her thought.

"What in the world did they discussed! Please tell me Rogue-nii." Juvia pleaded to Rogue.

"They both have discussed and Gray agrees to marry you this year Juvia." Rogue said in serious tone.

Juvia widened her eyes after hearing what Rogue have said to her. Her nightmare became real.

To be continued..

Thank for reading minna-san 😍

Don't forget to comment, vote and share for this Gruvia Fanfic.❤❤❤❤❤