Chapter 41 - Dream Within A Dream

💞💞 Previously  💞💞 

Short long story - Gray finally kissed Juvia *YAY! Internally screaming*

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 

*Author's note - Do play the music to lift the mood up*

Juvia's POV

Juvia woke up in the morning. Looking left and to her right. Gray-san is not here. Juvia rubbed her eyes and she was having a strange dream just now. She took a deep breath. She dreamt of kissing Gray-san!

Weird right? It felt real somehow~

"Yes yes~ It wasn't a dream Juvia accidentally kissed him last night.. Wait.. What?!" Juvia talked to herself then trying to remember what had happened last night. "JUVIA DID WHAT?!"

Still thinking me as your brother? 

We kissed?! No way! No way! It was actually happened! *widens eyes & blushes*

Gray-sama's words lingering in Juvia's mind.

"AHHHHH! STOP IT!" Juvia was not lying down anymore, she walked around the room in panicked mode, blushing and having a mixed feeling about last night. Juvia's heart is beating like crazy now!

It wasn't a dream! NO! It was a dream! But Juvia pretty sure it wasn't a dream! 

Which one is it?! No way!

What Juvia should do?! Juvia didn't know if its a dream or not!  Juvia's brain please remember!

"AHHHH! This is so embarrassing!!!" Juvia yelled and shook her head around.

"Why are you so noisy?" Gray-san came into the room, half-naked wearing the towel while drying his hair with another towel.

Gray-san must be from the shower just now. Showing off of his abs again.

.... Wait? Gray-san is half-naked now?!! *blushes again*

"AHHHHH!" Juvia quickly kneel down and covered her eyes in embarrassment. "N-nooo! G-Go away! Go away! Please leave this room!"

Couldn't he just walk in wearing something instead off a towel! This is so embarrassing!

"Did you just hit your head? This is my room" He clarified as if nothing happened but Juvia didn't respond to what Gray-san said. Juvia just gonna closed her eyes until he wears some clothes!

No sense of shame at all!

"What the hell were you screaming for?" He spoke again to Juvia. "Annoying.."

Juvia faced at the sound of his voice without opening her eyes. "Annoying?! Gray-san you came in half-naked! Of course Juvia would scream!"

Gray-san you just gave Juvia a heart attack!

"..........."

Gray-san didn't respond now. Did he already wear some clothes?

"I'm done" Gray-san said and Juvia slowly opened one of her eyes to see Gray-san. But he was only wearing his pants!

"You! J-just please wear something!!!" Juvia blushed then covered her eyes again.

Few moments later