Chapter Thirty Eight - Love Life

💘Previously 💘  

"GRAY-SAMA YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE TOO CLOSED! ITS BOTHERING JUVIA IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's POV

*Eating brunch*  

"I can't believe you hit me in the head, I'm doing fine from yesterday now you're making fuss over me not wearing some shirt?" Gray-san said who sat opposite side of the table from Juvia. 

"I'm so sorry! Juvia feels sorry! J-Juvia didn't mean to hit you Gray-san.." Juvia still didn't look at him.

Gray who finished eating all the food then started to respond again. "Its weird. You're doing just fine seeing me half naked yesterday, what happened now? And why did the sama become san again?"

"......."

What happened he says? Juvia's heart happened to fall out moment ago! 

Juvia lied again too him, saying he was too closed because he's not wearing anything.. His body is okay.. not okay, it is in better shape?  No, not that! Sexy? EH! 

*shakes head & blush*

Forget the sexy part Juvia! He's in love with Juvia! EH! 

*shakes head again* 

What is Juvia thinking?! Juvia feels confuse now about what Gray-san said when he was asleep. How could Juvia not feel awkward around him? Juvia has a boyfriend already! Why Juvia keep on blushing over him! 

"Hello? Hey hellooo? This is annoying, are you deaf again? I keep calling you" Gray-san now sat beside Juvia. Juvia didn't even realized Gray-san moved beside her.

Juvia didn't want to see him! Please God make the time fast so Gray-san can just go home after a month has pass!

Gray's POV

I called her names few times but she ignored me, what am I? A talking doll to be ignored? 

Feeling irritated I stood up, walked to the chair beside her and took a seat.

 "Hello? Hey hello? This is annoying, are you deaf again? I keep calling you" I said to her as I saw her keep shaking her head and her face was redder.

What is she thinking? Look at me.. I'm wearing something already! Did I do anything weird to her while I was asleep?

"Is there anything bothering you other than I'm half naked while ago? Did I do something when I was asleep?" I said to her. She then cupped her cheeks and quickly stood up.

From that reaction, I think I did something. God dammit!

"L-lets just go watch some movies okay? Movie marathon with Juvia but first let her clean all these plates.." She moved away a bit but I held her hand stopping her from her work. 

"Stop working. Your ankle still--" I was cut off by her, but her tone now was different. 

"Gray-san.." She responded it without looking at me. "If you want to stop me, you can't. Juvia's ankle is fine now. You don't have to be worry about it. You don't have to be Juvia's guardian just because of this ankle. Juvia can take care of herself."

She removed my grip away from her and continue to clean. After that she moved to living room and preparing everything for the movies.  

To be honest, I feel hurt a little. My heart clenched. I don't even want to explain how hurt it is.  

She then stopped behind my back, I was still sitting at the chair. I could heard she's sighing now. 

I don't know what she's gonna do now, but please don't make my heart endure this kind of feelings for the second times.

"Gray-san should worry more about himself. Here are your medicine. Please used it especially the cut at your lips." I smiled a little for what she did.

The thing that I hate being in love is it can change from happy to sad feels either way. My heart now melts again.

Juvia's POV

*watching Cinderella*

Juvia couldn't concentrate watching it at first.. Why? Because Juvia said mean thing to Gray-san. Calling him paranoid? Not Juvia's guardian after all the nice thing he did to Juvia's ankle?

Juvia didn't sit at the couch, only Gray-san did. Since Juvia kept on insisting he was still sick and had a fever. So yeah Juvia own the floor.

Juvia thought having to watch Cinderella was bad enough. But after few minutes, Juvia's soul absorbed towards the movie. It was so romantic. 

"Awww~ Gray-san did you see that? Cinderella is so happy to see him" 

"Yeah, she does look so happy right now" Gray said to her without Juvia knowing he was looking at her all. I didn't care about the movie, its just a typical Cinderella story. "I'd rather see her smiling." Gray responded again.

"It was so dreamy that prince.." Juvia whispered but Gray could still heard it.

The way Cinderella looked at the Prince, her eyes is filled with love. Juvia wish Gray-sama could say that to Juvia..

 Love? LOVE? Saying love to Juvia?! What the heck?! Not Gray-san but Lyon-sama!

I love you.. I really love you...

*thumps* *thumps* *thumps*

Stop appearing in Juvia's mind!  Juvia doesn't even like him? and LOVE? Juvia's heart just beating fast maybe because there's only two of us in the house.  

Juvia moved around in flustered. Gray watched her, but only thinks she got to excited since the movie almost finished.

Be in mind! Juvia only likes Lyon-sama, not Gray-sama!

AH! Juvia should stop calling his name with sama!

I love you.. I really love you...  

Juvia loves Lyon-sama and her heart would never change because of Gray-san!

I love you.. 

*sighed* No! Go away from Juvia's mind. Why are you making Juvia feel like this?

I love you..   

Now Juvia's mind is completely going crazy!

"Juvia only love Lyon-sama! Juvia doesn't want you to interrupt her love life!!! So please stop saying those 3 words in Juvia's mind!" Juvia yelled which surprised Gray.

"W-what did you just say?" Juvia finally for the first time since hours has passed, look at Gray. 

Usually Gray would be a grumpy idiot and started to curse at Juvia whenever Juvia yelled or surprised him. But now the atmosphere was different.. 

Juvia feels regret now..

Gray sighed and breathed heavily, the aura around him became dark. His voice became stern, at the same time it sounded hurt.

"Who's interrupting your love life?" 

To be continued..

Review please~ Love y'all XOXO ❤❤❤