Chapter Twenty Four - Karma

Its been 30 minutes in here, but to Juvia it feels like we are here for about 30 years. Lucy keeps on changing direction on where she wants to go and Gray-san! He didn't mind that! Now they go into that store! Ugh!

Both Gray and Lucy went to jewelry store while Juvia was waiting outside. She felt it was unnecessary for her to come inside. It was a couple jewelry store, it would be weird if Juvia go inside. Its embarrassing if the owner will look at Juvia as a third wheeler.

"Juvia! Gray found a nice stuff here! Look look" Juvia looked at Lucy who came out from the store carrying a small bag. Ohh.. So he's buying something for Lucy. 

"He's such a sweetheart y'know, aren't you Gray?" Lucy praised and flirted as she grabbed one of Gray's arm. "Thanks Lucy." Gray smiled to Lucy.

What's with the 'Thanks Lucy' and the smile?

"Oh yess, Gray-san is such a sweetheart." Juvia replied in sarcasm. She quickly pulled Lucy away from him. "Don't go grab him like that." 

Something was telling Juvia to pull them apart not know why Juvia did that and now Gray-san is smiling even more. What the heck is he looking at?

 "Awww~" Juvia then looked again towards Lucy. "Its such a shame that you stay here and not following us." Lucy was still showing off the small bag in-front Juvia's face. Show off

 "Juvia isn't interested okay. Are you guys done in here? Where now?"Juvia wanted everything to be finish. Juvia just want to get home and have a sweet-talk over the phone with Lyon-sama. Watching Lucy and Gray-san being together now is making Juvia sicks!

"How about Starbucks?" Lucy said. Gray smiled, snuck both of his hand inside his pockets. "Sure, anything for you." He lead the way to the Starbucks. Juvia at first tried to escape from them, but how could Juvia do that Lucy? Juvia didn't want anything bad happen to Lucy because of Gray-san.

Lucy and Gray walking in-front of Juvia, chatting together. Ignoring Juvia presence like she was a ghost.

Juvia knew this would happened! Look at Juvia now?! Following and standing behind them like a helpless puppy! 

"So Lucy do you want to go ice-skating with me later?" Gray suddenly asked her. Juvia could feel Lucy was about to explode but calm herself down and nodded in joy. Does that invitation only for Lucy?

Starbucks only few meters away, Lucy suddenly whispered to Juvia which made her stopped for a while. "Your man here is so damn nice. Lucky you Juvia~ unlike the other one you have.." Lucy pouted at the end of her sentence.

Juvia sighed and walked beside Lucy while Gray was already inside the Starbucks. "For goodness sake stop with the whispering already. He's not Juvia's man, Juvia's man is only Lyon-sama." Juvia highlighted the name of her boyfriend in anger. "Juvia knows Lucy doesn't like Lyon-sama but at least can you not make it obvious? Its really break Juvia's heart.."

"Oh come on Juvia~ Are you jealous because of this bag? What I said is the truth right?" Lucy smiled warmly at Juvia, showing off the bag again to Juvia. Juvia just facepalmed herself knowing its not worth to lecture Lucy.

"Hey, come on girls. We've arrived." Gray called both of them to go in. "Juvia is not done with Lucy yet." The three of them didn't have to wait in line because the place was not crowded.

"Want do you want to order sir?" The Starbucks barista asked Gray while pressing the screen to take the order.

"I want iced cappuccino please." Lucy pointed at the menu. "Iced coffee." Followed by Gray.

"And you young lady?" As Juvia wanted to order her drinks. Gray stopped her. "This lady will buy her own drink. Separate her bill." Juvia watched Gray took out his wallet and paying the cashier with shocked. "You can share with me, if you want Juvia" Lucy offered, but she declined it. 

Moment ago, it was jewelry and now Gray-san was buying for Lucy! Gray-san is so stingy! Juvia just wants to throw all the coffee powder to Gray-san. Maybe Gray-san likes her.. The order arrived. Gray and Lucy took their own drink. As they went out from that place, Juvia was suddenly being pushed.

"Oh no!! Juvia's clothes now ruined." Juvia yelled loudly.

"What the hell Juvia, watch where you're going." Gray cursed her.

She didn't know why and how Juvia got pushed to Gray-san. The iced coffee spilled all over her denim jacket. Quickly trying to remove the stain after taking out some tissues from her sling bag. Thank Mavis that Gray-san ordered the iced coffee, if its hot, her skin might get burnt.. But Juvia's hair also got some of the coffee. OH NO!!

"Perfect woman, you nearly stain my clothes. My thanks everything all went to you." 

Jerk! That's all you've gotta to say when your clothes not even stain!

"O my god Juvia, are you okay?" Lucy quickly put her cappuccino on the table and rushed to Juvia. "We should get you to the washroom." She's helping Juvia to remove all the stain. 

"Juvia's hair.." She wiped her hair with tissues. "What should Juvia do Lucy?" 

"What goes around, comes around woman." He said coldly.

Juvia knows what that meant, it was yesterday when Juvia accidentally spilled the coffee that Gray-san was holding. Juvia didn't even know him until yesterday and Juvia didn't even see him! This idiot!

"But--Juvia didn't do that on purpose!" Juvia exclaimed but Gray just scoffed. Gray-san just standing in-front of Juvia, doing nothing. He didn't even get any tissues for Juvia. "I will buy the tickets for us Lucy. Just clean Juvia. She looks sloppy now." Lucy winked at him and with that Gray was out of their sight. 

"Stop flirting Lucy and please help Juvia!" Both Juvia and Lucy went to ladies washroom. Juvia washed her jacket and her hair. The stains won't go and the stench from her hair won't come off. Now Juvia was looking herself in the mirror. She was only wearing her blue dress, sleeveless. She didn't feel comfortable with this.

"Thank god it only stains your jacket and the bottom of your hair! Give me your jacket off, I will get you a new one." Lucy took Juvia's sling bag and got her denim jacket. "I told you not to wear that.Now I'm gonna buy some clothes to cover that skin. After that we could go skates with your sweet love Gray Fullbuster." Lucy said happily.

"Whatever Lucy, just go buy." She shooed Lucy away but then stopped her. "Wait Lucy" Lucy stopped her track and went back to Juvia. "What now Juvia? I won't be long, I promise."

"Just worried that Lucy might run away leaving Juvia here." Juvia stated. "That's such a fault accusation me. No worry, I understand Juvia. I won't run away with your beloved Gray. Bye now~" Lucy went out and Juvia fixed her hair while looking again at the mirror. "Juvia look so miserable right now Lyon-sama!" She yelled at the mirror knowing she was alone in the washroom

~Few moment later~ 

"Where is Lucy? Its more than 10 minutes already." Juvia constantly checking her watch, pacing around inside the washroom  and finally she couldn't wait. She went out from the toilet and saw Gray. He was resting against the wall, crossing his arms together. He saw Juvia came out. "What took you so long?"

"What is Gray-san doing here? Juvia was waiting for Lucy to get another jacket!" Covering her body with her arms. "Where's Lucy?"

Gray took his phone out, scrolling the screen and glanced at Juvia. "Lucy went home"

That was the last thing Juvia wanted Gray-san to say to Juvia!