Chapter Twenty One - Love in the Air

Juvia was eating silently during the family dinner, she didn't want to see Gray glared at her. Lucy on the other hand was excited to see Gray was sitting in-front of her.

 Rogue only tasted some of the food and went out to finished his assignment. Juvia's dad and Gray's dad talked, gossip to each other like the 3 of them didn't exist. Suddenly Gray said something which attracted  all eyes towards him.

"Uncle Rave, can I take Juvia later for a movie?" Juvia choked on rice hearing what Gray had said, coughing non-stop. *cough* *cough* *cough* 'What the heck?'

"Sure Gray, your dad and I will take you guys there." Curve of smile plastered on Rave's face and Silver's face. Lucy quickly gave her water to drink. Juvia drank all water and breathe out.

"No way dad. Juvia doesn't want to go with Gray-san!" Juvia stood up, she didn't have appetite to eat the dinner anymore. "Juvia has school work need to done." Trying to convince her dad.

"Juvia whyyy, if I were you, I will come with him~" Lucy cooed. "And did we have school work? I didn't know that." Lucy tilted her eyebrow not knowing that Juvia tried to escape from Gray.

Lucy just shut up okay!  They will know that Juvia lie to them! "Yes, we have Lucy. Juvia need to study for the upcoming exam okay?" Juvia clenched her teeth together, trying to make Lucy to understand the situation.

"You can come too if you want." Gray chuckled a little to what Lucy said. Juvia felt disgusted when she saw sparkles from Lucy's eyes. Lucy is so excited about this.

"Yes I can? Deal, Juvia and I will get ready later on." Lucy was totally fangirling, clenching her hands in joy. "Juvia, this must be fate." She whispered to Juvia ears.

What fate? Horrible fate maybe? Ugh.. Lucy should be on Juvia's side! Not him!

"My son is very popular around girls aren't he, Rave?" Gray's dad added. "Yes, young people nowadays~ Love in the air~" Rave continued then laughed with Silver.

Dad stop that! Juvia knows he is popular. Popular to irritate Juvia in her house. In-front of her family. In-front of Lucy. Only Juvia knows his true nature. Smiling like an angel but has a devil inside of him.

Juvia sighed for them to be joking around with her. She slowly thinking, she closed her eyes and opened it. " Look Juvia said she didn't want to go. School work is important dad." Juvia repeated her words. 

Please dad! Don't let Juvia leave this house with Gray-san. She pleaded to her dad. "Dad come on, aren't you worry about Juvia?"

Rave sighed. "Enough Juvia, just go with him, school work just have to wait." Rave made his final decision without Juvia. "Gray can you help her wash the dishes?" Both Juvia and Gray just nodded. Juvia was not looking at Gray during that time but she could felt that Gray was smirking at her.

"Yay, we're going Juvia. It will be fun~" Lucy said happily, Juvia just gave her death glared because she wouldn't understand her.