Chapter 42 - Falling In Love

💞💞 Previously  💞💞   

Juvia's POV

Juvia made him feel happy?! Gray-san said that? And he was blushing just now?! No way right!

Now, Juvia is officially need a treatment for both eyes and Juvia's hearing! *shakes head* But Juvia feels happy now

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞   

Juvia's POV

Juvia was still looking at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "Of course Juvia's happy! Who wouldn't happy when someone says that to Juvia?! Gray-san was saying his opinion to Juvia just now!" Juvia then recalled what happened a moment before.

But Gray-san was blushing for what? Over Juvia was it? *blushes*

Juvia shook her head, "What were you thinking Juvia! Blushing over him!" Juvia lectured and pinched herself. 

Juvia then went back into the room but stopped when she heard something, but it was not from Gray-san's room. It's from the living room. 

Juvia checked Gray-san's room, he's not here. Juvia went downstairs and surprised when she found Gray-san was playing piano. It was covered with plastics all these years.

No one has been playing that old stuff  ever since mom's gone. Mom used to play that when Juvia was a child..

Juvia approached Gray-san, standing behind him. Wrapping Juvia's arms together. "Wahh.. L-Lucy did mentioned Gray-san can play piano"

Gray-san then stopped, looked back at Juvia after she started the conversation with him. "Why? I can't play? Is that you want to say?"

Now, that annoying tone again with the great meanie Gray-san itself came back again!

"No! That's not what Juvia meant. She's just.. never thought Gray-san could really play it"

Juvia could hear Gray-san called her 'Annoying, whatever'. Gray-san averted his eyes towards the piano. "Sit" the word he said after that. 

Did Gray-san told to sit? Or maybe Juvia heard it wrong?

"What was that?" Juvia was making sure she heard it correctly.

"Sit next to me" Gray-san tapped his fingers on some space of the seat. Juvia sat next to him and he started to play again.

*Author's note - Play any classical song in your mind*

Juvia gazed at Gray-san and the way he played all those notes.

He's really good! Juvia didn't know Gray-san was this talented but somehow Juvia feels strange..

We just meet for few days but it seems Juvia knew him more than that..

Maybe because Gray-san reminds Juvia of someone..

"You remind Juvia of mom.." Juvia said sadly and smiled. Gray-san suddenly stopped playing and sighed.

"I'm sorry.." He looked at Juvia and apologized. "I didn't mean to do that.. I will stop now" He tried to remove away his hands from the piano.

"Eh! No! Don't stop!" Juvia touched his hand, preventing from him from stop playing. "Please, don't stop playing.." Juvia sadly telling him. He didn't respond to Juvia. 

He keeps on looking at Juvia and his hand that Juvia grabbed on. Juvia's face become red again now! Juvia didn't realize it! Juvia touched his hand without permission!