Chapter Thirty Four - 3 Days With You (Part 3)

💙💙💙~Previously~ 💙 💙💙

"What do you think you're doing Juvia?" Looking at her blue eyes. "Did you just kiss me?"

Juvia's POV

Its been more than 5 minutes now and Gray-san still looking at Juvia.

"Mesmerized?" Gray asked Juvia who was looking at her. Did he just smirked?

"What? Noo.."Juvia said but not looking at him and moving to the other side.

Juvia closed her eyes, cursing herself. Juvia feels stupid! Oh God what is Juvia doing now! Juvia should just kept looking at Gray-san or else he would think Juvia lied to him! This is so embarrassing! Uhhh!

"Liar, then why are you looking away?" See Juvia! Now he's asking you that question! 

"W-what? It's not wrong looking away and it's not a crime!" Juvia faced Gray, he was still smirking. "How many times Juvia had to tell, it was an accident! Juvia didn't mean to do that. Juvia just wanted to check Gray-san temperature!"

Why is it sound like Juvia made an excuse?

"Really?" He smirked again and tilted his eyebrow.

What should Juvia do? This is so not Juvia, embarrassed over a kiss.. EH! No No No! Its not a kiss! Its just an accident! Please Juvia's mind, don't mixed everything up!

Juvia needs to get away now! Juvia must be blind now, she keeps on seeing Gray-san smirks at Juvia.

"J-Juvia's gonna go make Gray-san some food. Gray-san must feel hungry right?" Juvia laughed nervously and moved her legs and sat on the bed before wanting to stand up.

'Juvia's feet had been bandage again? Why Juvia didn't realize this?' Juvia thought and shook her head. 'Now time to move Juvia!'

Juvia wanted to stand up but her hand was held by Gray all the sudden, stopping her. She froze, blushed again and looked at Gray.

"Hey, its late and I've already eaten the food." Gray said softly to her. "Why don't you stay here next to me. Your ankle still hurt right?"

LATE?! But Lucy should have come by now!

Juvia who flustered look at the time, her eyes widened. 12.50 am?! Oh that Lucy! She didn't even come! Its already beyond midnight! *sighed* Why Juvia have to stay in here again?

"Oh Lucy if it wasn't for you.." She muttered. You're leaving me with Gray-san again!

"Do you mind letting my hand go?" 

"What?" Juvia was now the one who held Gray's hand. Juvia quickly let his hand go. "I'm so sorry!"

Since when Juvia grabbed his hand?! She sat on the bed having her back facing at Gray. She could felt warm air emitted from her back. Now Gray-san will think Juvia is acting strange around him!

Juvia hesitated lied down on the bed next to Gray who was looking at the ceiling, his hands behind his head.

What's on Gray-san's mind? Did he really eat the food? If he did, maybe he likes it? Now he's looking at his hand, the one that Juvia treated. Gray-san is smiling? Why is he smiling?

"U-umm how's the food?" Juvia broke the silence between them. "and your hand is it alright?"

"What? The food?" Gray glanced at Juvia. " You know it was so salty, worse food that I've ever tasted during this kind of state."

What? But Juvia spent hours cooking the food just for him! Juvia shouldn't even ask!

"Hmph!" Juvia pouted and rolled her eyes. AH! Why Juvia even blush over him, knowing he would always said that to Juvia! Juvia regrets cooking for Gray-san. Juvia should just try to sleep!

She closed her eyes, feeling irritated over Gray's statement.

Gray's POV

"Hmph!" 

She must be mad I said her food was salty, damn right it was actually good. She must feel regret cooking for me.

"Juvia" I called her name. 

"What Gray-san wants now?" Seems like she doesn't want to talk.

"I ate all of it and my hand here is perfectly fine because of you even though its a little messy but I love it" 

Juvia's expression changed after I said that, she widened her eyes. I didn't say something stupid, did I? She is so quiet now.

"Do me a favor Juvia" I look at her. "Don't go around again and sleep here, will you?"

"O-okay" She responded but still stared at me. 

Should I tease her again? Yeah its should be fine. Since my mood is good now. 

"Why keep staring? Not gonna sleep? Mesmerizing over the kiss again?"

"NOOO! Stop with the nonsense!" Juvia moved away, her back now facing me, I could imagine her face is now redder than usual.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm turning off this table lamp, get some sleep"

*no response from Juvia*

Well, I guess she won't mind that.

Juvia's POV

Oh why why why?! Juvia's heart is really gone pacing forward now!!! He said it was salty but then it was good? Which was it?

The bandage was a little messy but he loves it? What is Juvia going to do? There's something wrong inside Juvia's heart and having to sleep on the same bed with Gray-san again is a no no no! Now even the light is out!

Calm down Juvia. Its just one night, Lucy will come tomorrow for sure. *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* Come on, Juvia can sleep within just few minutes, its not that hard! 

💙 💙💙~5 minutes later~ 💙 💙💙 

Juvia can't sleep now! No matter how hard Juvia tries, she ended up waking up again. Juvia took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly.

 A little messy but I love it  

Stop that! Stop thinking!

Do me a favor Juvia 

Stop appearing in Juvia's mind!

Don't go around again and sleep here, will you?

Why Juvia keep on thinking about this?

Not gonna sleep? Mesmerizing over the kiss again?

Juvia should just get out of this room while ago. Leave Juvia alone Gray-san or whatever it is

I really like you Juvia

"O my God Juvia! Gray-san never said anything like that!!!" Juvia yelled and sat up straight on the bed.

"What the heck Juvia?!" Gray also sat up, startled because of Juvia's scream.  "Yelling all the sudden, what were you thinking?" Gray ruffled his hair in annoyed.

Why did Juvia yell out loud? 

To be continued...