Muted Part 2

'Hey coach!' I called as I sat down on the player's bench. He raised his hand without turning around, trust me or not, that's the best you can get. He was monitoring the boys doing laps. And apparently they weren't doing so great. 'Terrible, horrifying, pathetic, unbelievably pathetic, is that everyone?' Coach sighed. It wasn't. Stiles arrived last and fell down to the ground. Scott quickly helped him up. I walked over to them and patted their shoulders. 'Sucks to be you right now.' I sighed. 'What do you mean?' Scott asked. I smirked and nodded to the field, in the middle of some guys sitting down, was the freshman, Liam, doing more push-ups than I'd ever done in my life. 'It's not even human.' Stiles sighed. 'What is he like a were-cheeta? Does that even exist is that even a thing?' He rambled. 'He's just that good.' Scott shrugged. 'I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere.' Stiles panted and I rolled my eyes. 'Just go out there, you guys were here before, you can take a couple freshman. You're my boys, you can do this.' I told them before sitting down on the bench. Stiles was the first to take a shot. I crossed my fingers, he took the shot and the ball landed right in the goalies net. He walked back into line, sending Liam a glare in the process and my bother patted his shoulder. It was now Liam's turn to take a shot. 'Maybe he's only good in goal.' I heard Stiles say to my brother. 'And maybe he's useless on the rest of the field.' He said and Scott shrugged saying it could be possible. But it wasn't. I watched Liam take a perfect shot and I shook my head with a smile. 'Or maybe he's just perfect at everything.'  Stiles sighed. 'I hate this kid.' He muttered with a shake of his head. 'We don't have to hate him.'  Scott said. 'The team needs now players.' That's my brother, always trying to keep the peace. 'What about a new team captain?'  Stiles asked and I rolled my eyes. Great, just what you should mention there. Scott stepped forward to take the next shot. He took the shot and the ball... hit the pole. The boys continued to take shots. Liam kept scoring and Scott and Stiles... kept missing. 'Isn't the captain of the team supposed to be the best player?'  I heard Kira's voice. I looked over my shoulder and saw she was sitting on the bleachers with Malia. 'Or good?'  She asked. I turned back and saw Scott taking off his gloves. 'Dude, what is going on?' Stiles asked him. 'I don't know I'm having a really off day.' Scott responded with a sigh. 'Off day? You are dying out there, it gives me actual physical pain watching you.' Stiles said. 'Yeah I don't see you making any shots?'  Scott shot back. 'That's because I am terrible, Scott, you are the alpha.'  Stiles said. 'Not on the field. I'm human on the field.'  Scott replied. 'You could always bend the rules a little.' I muttered. Scott turned his head towards me. 'What?'  Stiles asked also looking in my direction. 'Nothing.'  Scott sighed. 'Look, human you is kinda sucking at the moment, so do you think there's like any way you could just use a tiny little bit a wolf power?' Stiles asked. Scott shook his head. 'It's cheating.'  He said. 'I know it is!'  Stiles exclaimed. 'It's just... I hate seeing this little freshman come in and steal all your glory after you worked your tushie off! I hate it.'  Stiles sighed. 'You're just worried he's going after Sammy aren't you?' Scott asked with a raised eyebrow. 'Meh, that to, but mainly your glory!'  Stiles responded. 'He's not gonna steal all the glory. Or Sammy.'  Scott shrugged and just then Liam made another goal. I sighed. 'Just do it Scotty, just a little, it's okay.' I whispered. Coach blew his whistle and everyone gathered around him. 'McCall, Stilinski, grab the long sticks you're covering goal for two-on-ones.' Coach announced. Everyone took their positions. 'We still don't know if he's a werewolf too.'  Stiles said and I almost choked in my own spit. 'And if he is, he'd be cheating and we'd just be cheating a cheater.'  He rambled. 'He's not.'  Scott replied. 'I don't know I would've been able to catch a scent or something.'  He said. 'Maybe you just need to get closer?'  Stiles suggested. 'I think I'm about to get my chance.' M y brother replied with a nod. I sighed and lowered my head. We're gonna get in trouble... The first one to take a shot was Garret, it looked like he was gonna get past them but Scott smashed his stick out his hands just in time. 'That's my boy!' Coach yelled. 'Those two are like sons to me.' He told some kids behind him and I chuckled. Luck finally seemed to be on their side as no player had managed to get past them so far. 'That's how you do it!' Coach yelled. 'That's how it's done!' Now it was Liam's turn to take a shot. He picked up the lacrosse ball in his net, started running and... of course managed to get past them. And to make it even better he also scored. 'That was luck!' I heard Malia yell and my eyes widened. Oh dear lord please don't. 'Do over!' She yelled. 'Sweetheart there's no do overs this is practice.' Coach chuckled. 'Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles!' She said and coach turned back around. 'I'll take that action.' He said. 'Hey! Get back in there Liam!' He yelled and I noticed Stiles' eyes widen a little. Coach blew his whistle and the boys started running. Stiles went up front and just after Liam avoided Stiles, Scott threw him over his shoulder. I jumped up from my seat when I heard bone breaking. I ran onto the field and as I ran past coach I saw his whistle falling from his mouth. 'Don't move! Don't touch him!' Coach yelled as he ran after me. I stopped next to Scott. 'I'm okay coach, I'm alright.' Liam said. 'Sweetheart you wish.' I said as Scott and I helped him get up, a painful groan confirmed me being right. 'I think we better get him to the nurse.' Stiles said. Scott and I walked Liam off the field and I heard coach yell to the other players to take some laps.